Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UC 71 UCONN 69

Featured Replies

Final..

  • Replies 58
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Crazy ending. If there was a foul on the play it was the reach around before Stephenson got to the lane. UC gets a big win none the less, and will look good come March.

  • Author
Nice win for UC. What's their record now?

 

9-3

Crazy ending. If there was a foul on the play it was the reach around before Stephenson got to the lane. UC gets a big win none the less, and will look good come March.

 

I had the benefit of slow motion replay but I didn't see a foul on either 33 or 34 for UConn. I think they called it on 33 but it looked like he had all ball. Again, I got to make that call from my recliner with no one standing in my way and with the benefit of replay.

9-3

 

Good, I'd like to see them in the tourney. Thanks. :thumb:

Nice win for the Cats, Dyson is a very underrated player for UCONN. I didn't see a foul but kudos to Lance for knocking down the freebies. Nice addition to the Cats' resume for March.

I thought they were toast on the phantom 5th foul on Vaughn, but they kept fighting and picked up a huge W. On to the RAC Saturday...

I don't normally have much to say about the stripes, but they totally changed the way they called the game with about 15 minutes left in the 2nd half and it took a while for both teams to adjust. Just be consistent on both ends for 40 minutes...

I don't normally have much to say about the stripes, but they totally changed the way they called the game with about 15 minutes left in the 2nd half and it took a while for both teams to adjust. Just be consistent on both ends for 40 minutes...

 

GT, same thing in the UofL game. First half was a free for all. Second half was a free throw shooting contest, and a bad one at that. I'm with you, call it the same way for 40 minutes.

 

Good win for the Cats, they were actually favored in this game. Says a lot about how important defending home court is going to be in the league this year.

I thought they were toast on the phantom 5th foul on Vaughn, but they kept fighting and picked up a huge W. On to the RAC Saturday...

 

Was Vaughn's foul under the basket after the 3 attempt? It looked liked he fouled the guy pretty good?

 

 

Still, a very solid win for UC. Just about every game in the Big East is going to be a grinder this year.

Was Vaughn's foul under the basket after the 3 attempt? It looked liked he fouled the guy pretty good?

 

 

Sorry had it mixed up with the charge for the 4th. The 5th was legit...

Lance with 21 in his Big East debut including two from the line with .7 left. Very nice...

Nice win for UC they should continue to get better. They continue to build their resume.

Lance with 21 in his Big East debut including two from the line with .7 left. Very nice...

 

Seems to be finding his way which is good news for UC.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.