Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raiders 27 Steelers 24

Featured Replies

We're not going to win the division there is no chance I'm not even sure we get into the playoffs right now. You like to think we will beat Cleveland but the way were playing nothing is certain anymore.

  • Replies 56
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They have played some bad 4th Quarters on defense this year. They have lost more games this year in the 4th then I can remember in my lifetime.

The next time the Steelers win the Super Bowl, I'm not watching the following season. This is pathetic.

When we dropped the interception I knew we were beat.

When we dropped the interception I knew we were beat.

 

This team has collapsed from within, mirror image of G-men last year.

Where are the Steeler fans bashing our lose to Oakland on the road.... good luck next season!

Where are the Steeler fans bashing our lose to Oakland on the road.... good luck next season!

 

The Steeler fans bashed our lost to Oakland really bad because a lot of Bengal fans bashed their lost to the Chiefs earlier that same day. By the way the Steelers only have 6 losses. The AFC is really crowded right now, so they are far from out of it. I mean I guess we haven't learned our lesson still from 2005 when some of my fellow fans said all kinds of stuff about the Steelers after we beat them and basically clinched the division. They were the ones who ended up getting the last laugh though. So no reason to say anything, until after this season is over and hopefully the Bengals are holding up the Super Bowl trophy.

  • Author
The next time the Steelers win the Super Bowl, I'm not watching the following season. This is pathetic.

 

It's like a repeat of the last time, only more painful, because we've lost so many games. At least the last time around we weren't teased so much.

As a Raider fan, and having to sit and watch these pathetic excuses for football teams, I see improvment. The Raiders arent playing half bad football. (Im sure this post wont be appreciated much, as Im sure the large fan bases on this site are probably Cincy and Pitt.) But Im happy to see a little progress. Now if only we can get rid of Al Davis.

Is this what Mike Tomlin meant when he said his team would "unleash hell in the month of December"?

Don't know, but if so, he should have said crap instead of Hell...:irked:

 

Jim have you paid a visit to sf lately? I refuse to go because of all the negative crap that is probably being said. It's bad when we are winning, so I'm sure it is unbearable right now... :deadhorse:

Well, I'm looking more forward to this off season than most. Steelers need to address the corner situation this off season. Typically not players in the FA market, that may change when it comes to a corner this summer. Gay can't can't cover a chair. Townsend is over the hill. Casey Hampton is on his last contract year. I don't know if he'll be re-signed. They made a mistake not trying to sign McFadden last year. Of course if Troy and Aaron were healthy the defense would be drastically different. But they aren't and that's the way it is. Lots of holes to fill, and the Steelers typically don't disappoint when it comes to filling the voids by way of draft. And at this rate, they will be higher than normal.:cry:

 

Pleasant surprises however have been the rookie Wallace at wideout considering that Sweed has been a bust. And Mendenhall has been very solid, which obviously ends Willie Parker's tenure as a Steeler. Kinda ironic that the OL has been the most stable unit after their "disfunction" of last year (seems odd to say when you bring home the Lombardi trophy). This upcoming draft will define Mr. Tomlin in Steeler lore, IMO.

Don't know, but if so, he should have said crap instead of Hell...:irked:

 

Jim have you paid a visit to sf lately? I refuse to go because of all the negative crap that is probably being said. It's bad when we are winning, so I'm sure it is unbearable right now... :deadhorse:

 

 

Are you stuck with your avatar for another week? :lol:

The Steeler fans bashed our lost to Oakland really bad because a lot of Bengal fans bashed their lost to the Chiefs earlier that same day. By the way the Steelers only have 6 losses. The AFC is really crowded right now, so they are far from out of it. I mean I guess we haven't learned our lesson still from 2005 when some of my fellow fans said all kinds of stuff about the Steelers after we beat them and basically clinched the division. They were the ones who ended up getting the last laugh though. So no reason to say anything, until after this season is over and hopefully the Bengals are holding up the Super Bowl trophy.

 

Good post.....the Bengals are without a doubt having the better year.

Those of us that have been Steeler fans for years have struggled through bad years but the way they are have lost this year is painful and stuff we have just not seen before.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.