Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Should Liggins redshirt?

Should Liggins redshirt? 53 members have voted

  1. 1. Should Liggins redshirt?

    • Yes, it would be a good move for him
      62%
    • No, he has no future at Kentucky anyway.
      37%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I'd like to see him play this year. I'm still hoping that he comes back at least for the start of conference play. I've been very anxious to see him after hearing of his improvement, and if that's really the case, I think he can contribute this year.

Liggins dribbles funny..

^That he does. He did last year anyway, and he's one of the most clumsiest players I've ever seen. Hopefully he's worked through all of that.

I agree that Liggins can help this team, and I look forward to seeing him play, but the longer this goes on the more I think he should just take a redshirt year.

:thumb:

 

I am interested to know what kind of relationship he has with Coach Cal and the team or where his mind currently is. Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I believe Liggins was recruited by Coach Cal at Memphis.

The consensus (rumor) seems to be that he is suspended... So with that in mind, I don't see him being redshirted.

 

I also don't agree that those two options in the poll are either necessarily the "right" answer.

I don't like the poll options...I don't think he should redshirt, but I believe he has a future at UK. I just think he should play as soon as Calipari is willing to allow it. Liggins talent could make this UK team even better...and if he struggles, nothing is lost. I'm all about the present.

Why is he on the cover of the media guide?

Liggins is a talented player. I wish he could get it all figured out.

From what I have been able to gather, this is all an academic issue that Coach Cal wants to make a point with. DeAndre needs to take care of business in the classroom.

Why is he on the cover of the media guide?

 

Few returning players and you can't just put Patterson on everything?

If Liggins wants to see meaningful minutes, he should probably transfer...

 

I agree...Like at the end of last season...

I think he is done..

He didn't make the trip to NYC with the team.

 

I didn't think he did. I was looking on the bench, but could never get a great view. I ever paused my DVR once to check, but couldn't tell.

You guys are correct. He did not make the trip to NY with the team.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.