Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/UNC Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 162
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Not a good finish to the half.

 

Could have been worse. Definitely would have been nice of Patterson knocked down that shot. But they were up 13 at the timeout, past UK teams probably would have let that slip down to single digits.

I'm stupid:lol:

 

:laugh:

 

Good momentum for the 1st half. Cats need to stay focused for second half.

LRCW is getting this avatar today!

 

I'm getting my UK one back!

 

 

I hope so, but still 20 minutes left. Don't get cocky.

I hope so, but still 20 minutes left. Don't get cocky.

 

Yeah I know. :eek:

UK looking very good in the first half. I hope their able to finish at their current pace, but it's nice to see that they are as good as advertised...

Please do not play Harrellson this half.

 

It's Harris that scares me...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.