December 5, 200916 yr Author Look at Stevenson. Still definitely valuable for this team as long as he know his role, which I think he does. Dang, tough three by Strickland.
December 5, 200916 yr Author Sure seems like the Cats are doing a great job of clearing off the boards defensively.
December 5, 200916 yr Author Too bad we will only have Wall for a year, but what a year its gonna be! Coach Cal will find another stud freshman point guard next year. Rose, Evans, Wall...and _______
December 5, 200916 yr If I was a UK opponent I would just hack Cousins all day and get him frustrated because then he would play stupid and lord knows the boy cant make a free throw.
December 5, 200916 yr Coach Cal will find another stud freshman point guard next year. Rose, Evans, Wall...and _______ True, but I can't see him finding another wall though
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.