December 5, 200916 yr Author They aren't just flashy today. They are playing solid defense and doing pretty well on the offensive boards too.
December 5, 200916 yr Man, how long has it been since we've been this excited over the Cats! I love it!!!
December 5, 200916 yr John Wall is scary good and he knows it. You can tell he loves playing this game and getting the crowd into it!
December 5, 200916 yr Man, John Wall is really picking up the college game now. IMO he has to be one of the best players in the country.
December 5, 200916 yr Author Man, how long has it been since we've been this excited over the Cats! I love it!!! '98
December 5, 200916 yr This is AMAZING, I hope they get up by 30 at some point!!! I'm in love with life right now.
December 5, 200916 yr Author Man, John Wall is really picking up the college game now. IMO he has to be one of the best players in the country. He certainly is developing into one. Especially if he continues today. National exposure.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.