December 5, 200916 yr Author North Carolina's defense is looking terribly right now. We are lighting it up.
December 5, 200916 yr That basket just ended a 28-2 run by the Cat, HOWEVER Dodson just responded with a 3 of his own!! :dancingpa
December 5, 200916 yr North Carolina's defense is looking terribly right now. We are lighting it up. Which is really interesting sense I think most thought it would be the other way around.
December 5, 200916 yr I can just see heads looking up and taking notice all over the country when they see the score
December 5, 200916 yr Wow! Now this is a basketball team with shooters/scorers playing "D"! I am duly impressed!
December 5, 200916 yr Author Cats need not let up. We are about to see some true character out of this team. Hopefully they don't slow down at all.
December 5, 200916 yr We are about to see some true character out of this team. Hopefully they don't slow down at all. I agree with you 100%
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.