December 5, 200916 yr Author Cousins with the first UK basket. If we can get him playing tough today it would be very beneficial.
December 5, 200916 yr Bledsoe with 2 fouls. And even though Bledsoe wasn't in position to take the charge I believe that the UNC player pushed off.
December 5, 200916 yr Author WHAT A LAYUP BY JOHN WALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't compare players to MJ. But that layup finish had Michael Jordan written all over it. If they can get the other guys playing up to Wall's intensity. Scary.
December 5, 200916 yr Wall is the man. I will admit that. The other 4 UK players need to get out of the way.
December 5, 200916 yr I don't compare players to MJ. But that layup finish had Michael Jordan written all over it. If they can get the other guys playing up to Wall's intensity. Scary. Can't wait to see a replay of it. That was a top 10 play for sure.
December 5, 200916 yr Author He is lightning quick and is sure to break some ankles today. Seems like he has real basketball smarts too.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.