December 5, 200916 yr Author True, but I can't see him finding another wall though True, but I bet they were saying the same about Rose when he was a freshman. I love those polar bears lol.
December 5, 200916 yr If there were ever any question that BGP's is a Kentucky based business, then all you have to look at is the number of post for the UNC vs UK game compared to the UC vs Pitt game!
December 5, 200916 yr Author I am not going to lie...pretty impressed with the defensive intensity that the boys are showing so far.
December 5, 200916 yr Author Let's get Patterson going. They need that in and out game just as much as the dribble drive.
December 5, 200916 yr Author Man, listen to how loud it is in there. Bucket here to end the half would be huge.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.