UK's Music City Bowl Opponent

strongopenyon

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well,if its Clemson,UK will just have to give them another beating like they did four years.:lol:

I know the score was only 28-20,but it wasn't really that close.

GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana:

I think UK can beat either team....at one point I thought that UK could play Miami, which I think would've been an awesome test....the ACC? Not so sure.

So let me get this straight.

You think Miami (who went 5-3 in the ACC) would be a great test for the Cats. Yet the two teams who actually played in the ACC Championship wouldn't be a good test?

Another lame attempt to discredit the University of Kentucky, brought to you by yours truly, RockPride. :rolleyes:

I wanted to see UK-Miami. IMO, UK doesn't want Miami and they would have a better shot at beating Clemson.

This Kentucky fan would love to play Miami.

I don't think the Kentucky players or coaches are intimidated by anyone. We've already played (and been whooped) by the best two teams in the nation.

This Kentucky fan would love to play Miami.

I don't think the Kentucky players or coaches are intimidated by anyone. We've already played (and been whooped) by the best two teams in the nation.

I root for both. I just think that a healthy Miami team is the best in the ACC. A somewhat healthy team destroyed GT, and the wheels started coming undone after that. Not making excuses, this team was just going to find a way to lose 2 to 4 games this season, just too inexperienced. I don't think UK's DB's outside of Lindley could handle Miami's WR, and I don't think the Cats DL would be able to get pressure on Harris, which IMO is the key to beating Miami. Cobb would be a huge problem for the Canes, but after that maybe Locke could do something I guess but no one else probably does much offensively.

I like both teams, but as a UK fan I want them to have the best shot to win.