Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK's Music City Bowl Opponent

Featured Replies

Just in.......

 

Due to soon to be retired Florida State Coach Bobby Bowden pulling rank and orchestrating a Florida bowl for his Seminoles, UK's opponent in the Music City Bowl will be Clemson or Georgia Tech.

 

Wow! Not who the Cats thought they would get!

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Clemson/GT game is a pick'em at this point but I think the Jackets will win the ACC title and UK will face Clemson once again.

I think UK can beat either team....at one point I thought that UK could play Miami, which I think would've been an awesome test....the ACC? Not so sure.

I really wanted to see them play the U...I would've definately made the trip for that!!!

I've got my tickets and a good friend of mine is a Clemson grad, so I'm pulling for GTech in the ACC Championship today so we can get Clemson. I've been hearing this would be the match up for most of the week. And I'll say this, I have no problem with Bowden and the ACC doing this.

I thought they were playing North Carolina in the bowl

I thought they were playing North Carolina in the bowl

 

I think that is what the fans were wanting. I personally wanted to see a UNC/UK match-up but unfortunately, the Cats will play the loser of the GT/Clemson game. GO CATS!

I wanted the U as well. That would be a win-win for me, cheap tickets, my two favorite teams and I think it would actually be a good game.

 

UK can beat either team. I think we actually want GT instead of Clemson. If the Cats can stop or slow down their offense, the GT defense is not good compared to what UK has played. Clemson would be tougher, but UK could do it.

UK has trouble stopping the run, I think GT's offense would give them fits. I think they'd have a better chance to beat Clemson again.

I don't think they could score very many on Clemson. Clemson's DL and DB's are good. GT outside of Morgan, wouldn't pose much of a problem for UK IMO. If they could slow down GT they could make it a game. They might not be able to score enough to pose a threat to Clemson IMO.

I can' believe the ACC runner-up goes to the Music City bowl.

If Clemson loses they will only have the 4th best record in the ACC at 8-5. I think the Peach is going to take VT. Gator will probably take FSU if they can. GT has an argument, but if Clemson loses it wouldn't surprise me to see them in the Music City Bowl, just going off their record.

But, I honestly think Clemson wins the ACC Title Game though, so we'll have to see.

  • Author

Kentucky would rather not have to defend the triple option of Georgia Tech.

 

Match up issues.

^^LSU, Clemson (in the 2nd half), Georgia and Miami have proven that it all starts with the DL and stopping Dwyer. I think UK can do that better that they can stop Spiller or block Clemson's DLine. JMO. I want GT in that scenario.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.