Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2A Final: Fort Campbell 29 DeSales 9

Featured Replies

Game closer than the score, not really over until Desales stopped on FC 16 down 21-9 with about 5 to go.

 

Desales' inability to throw the difference, along with the FC punt return for TD.

That's true, the game was closer than the score, but the score indicates the winner of the game and that was Fort Campbell.

 

Congratulations to the Falcons on being the first ever 2A threepeat and first ever Fort Campbell team to go undefeated.

 

Falcons were down at the half, but the received the peptalk that got them back on track. DeSales was able to run the ball on the Falcons pretty good, but their inability to throw was a huge factor in their losing this game.....that and I just think that when it really came down to it, the Falcons were the better team.

 

Not quite sure what the DeSales coach was so upset about. There were a few unsportsmanlike conduct penalties called on the Falcons right at the end of the game.....but from where I was (on the sideline) our guys were just tryin' to get out of the way and DeSales' boys were a bit frustrated.

 

Congratulations to the DeSales Colts on a great season.

 

Later.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Falcons on a Perfect season and history making 2A three in a row!!

....Not quite sure what the DeSales coach was so upset about. There were a few unsportsmanlike conduct penalties called on the Falcons right at the end of the game.....but from where I was (on the sideline) our guys were just tryin' to get out of the way and DeSales' boys were a bit frustrated....

 

I was not at the game. Sometimes it's easier dealing with winning than losing. There's lessons to learn.

Great job Falcons!!! Three in a row....See ya next year!:thumb::thumb:

 

I hope so!! It was great to see a lot of Monroe County Falcons sitting with us and supporting FC at the Championship for the 2nd year in a row. I had the opportunity to congratulate Neil Wilson for his superb game last week vs. FC. You all from Monroe are a complete class act! Can't wait for another Falcon vs. Falcon matchup next year.

Congrats to Fort Campbell! :thumb:

I hope so!! It was great to see a lot of Monroe County Falcons sitting with us and supporting FC at the Championship for the 2nd year in a row. I had the opportunity to congratulate Neil Wilson for his superb game last week vs. FC. You all from Monroe are a complete class act! Can't wait for another Falcon vs. Falcon matchup next year.

 

Good to see.

Congratulations, of course, to Fort Campbell.

 

But, I must say, that although they lost, I offer my most sincere and hearty congratulations to the DeSales Colts! This was their first trip to a State Championship since 1981! They had a great season, and have really established themselves once again with their growing success over the last few seasons! I expect we'll see great things from Coach Sanders and his Colts going forward! It's quite an accomplishment for this school who doesn't even have it's own field!

Congratulations, of course, to Fort Campbell.

 

But, I must say, that although they lost, I offer my most sincere and hearty congratulations to the DeSales Colts! This was their first trip to a State Championship since 1981! They had a great season, and have really established themselves once again with their growing success over the last few seasons! I expect we'll see great things from Coach Sanders and his Colts going forward! It's quite an accomplishment for this school who doesn't even have it's own field!

 

What she said! :thumb:

I hope so!! It was great to see a lot of Monroe County Falcons sitting with us and supporting FC at the Championship for the 2nd year in a row. I had the opportunity to congratulate Neil Wilson for his superb game last week vs. FC. You all from Monroe are a complete class act! Can't wait for another Falcon vs. Falcon matchup next year.

 

Neil is a great player and young man. He will be irreplaceable...

I would have loved to have made it to the game but I had to be in Lexington, I'm glad that several Monroe fans and players got to make it and I know they would have been pulling hard for FC.

Congrats on the win...:thumb:

What was the attendance for this game?

 

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Surely somebody heard the announced attendance?

4,157

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Surely somebody heard the announced attendance?

 

I believe I read in the Hearld Leader that it said 4000+...I can't remember the exact count...:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.