Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Central's Tim Patterson Committed?

Featured Replies

to UK. Can anyone with info confirm/deny this? Would be a good get for UK if true.

Was he injured this season?

He was/is injured and would be a tremendous get for UK , continuing the Central pipeline that Joker has created ....

to UK. Can anyone with info confirm/deny this? Would be a good get for UK if true.

 

As of now, there is no confirmed commitment. And to be honest, I'd be shocked if there were, in that he has been a U of L fan most his life, and likely will want to see the new coach.

I have read many stories from Patterson stating how he has always been a Louisville fan but does not want to go to school there. I believe that he is wanting to get away from home. I'm paraphrasing because I cannot find or remember the exact context but it was something like, "I've always been a Louisville fan but I want to get away for school and do not want to stay here. I'd not want to go too far off though."

 

To me, that sounds good for the Cats. I believe it was on rivals. You could possibly look up his rivals profile and find the stories.

Nothing since June regarding that...other than saying Arkansas wasn't too far.

Patterson is waiting until the last minute.

He has not committed

I am hearing he is STRONGly thinking about wearing Cardinal Red.

I am hearing he is STRONGly thinking about wearing Cardinal Red.

 

:lol: Good one CB.

to UK. Can anyone with info confirm/deny this? Would be a good get for UK if true.

 

What position does he play?

What position does he play?

 

linebacker

Tim may want to commit to the books before he look into commiting to any schools!!

linebacker

 

High school yes; no way he plays that position in college. He's a DE unless he gets a lot quicker laterally and learns to play lower.

Tim may want to commit to the books before he look into commiting to any schools!!

 

Take these type of comments somewhere else. Its not what we're about.

Take these type of comments somewhere else. Its not what we're about.

 

Its the reality of football, you cant discuss a where a player can commit if its out there that a player dosent hit the books like he should. I know Tim personally and I will tell him the same thing. We cant play football all our lives. Hes gonna need something to fall back on and thats education. something we need to emphasize more to our players. No grades no play. And that goes to any prospect out there!!!

 

Thats why this is a message board......

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.