Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Playoffs – Round One

Featured Replies

Turner (Out)

Ryan (Out)

Slaton (Out)

 

Sorry for anyone who has those guys..i have Slaton.

  • Replies 122
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Congrats 5wide, Turner is out and most likely I'm doomed....:isurrender::puke:

 

I wouldn't count on it...considering my luck in our previous matchups. I just wish Atlanta had a good matchup, so I could have played Norwood. Probably should have anyway.

Unfortunately for me I was not able to get Slaton out of my line up. It looks like I will lose unless Favre has a monster game (without throwing it to Harvin any).

Unfortunately for me I was not able to get Slaton out of my line up. It looks like I will lose unless Favre has a monster game (without throwing it to Harvin any).

 

Same with me it wouldnt let me put Warner in... that sucks.

Current Potential upsets; Going by scores at this moment.

 

National:

 

(#8) Bail Bonds vs. (#1) Mean Machine; Bonds trailing but has the advantage with players remaining.

 

(#6) Shelby Cards vs. (#3) Sub Vets; Cards are currently leading but are at a disadvantage.

 

 

American

 

(#8) Street Sweepers vs. (#1) Butchers; Pretty even, Sweepers are leading and both teams will have 3 players playing on Monday night.

 

 

 

 

 

If I missed any I apologize.

What an effort by the short-handed Jailcats! They knew they were missing one of their leaders in Matt Ryan, but Chad Henne stepped it up!

What an effort by the short-handed Jailcats! They knew they were missing one of their leaders in Matt Ryan, but Chad Henne stepped it up!

 

Must have been the coaching.

1st round exit... :irked:

Same here GT. It's been a fun year. Glad I'll be back next year. I'll draft better next year, I know that.

Score:

 

DSS-55

BB-53

 

 

 

Dorton Street Sweepers

 

Ray Rice, Derrick Mason, Baltimore DEF

 

 

Bardstown Butchers

 

Ryan Grant, Mark Clayton, Donald Driver

 

 

Benches:

 

DSS- 48 pts.

 

BB- 60 pts.

Chad Henne played the game of his life today and that doesn't suprise me. In all the leagues I'm in I've been snake bitten by career games. Good luck to the JailCats.

  • Author

Scores After Sunday

 

 

Final

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (82 pts) at East End Evolution (116 pts)

Atwood Fighting' Amish (79 pts) at Junction City Jailcats (101 pts)

Sawville Gym Shoes (64 pts) at Banklick Swamp Gas (68 pts)

Maysville Split Ends (78 pts) at Auxier RiverRats (60 pts)

 

 

Over

Huggs Thuggs (64 pts) at Louisa Lumber (81 pts)

Mississippi Thrill (104 pts) at Boyle County Blue Devils ® (113 pts)

 

 

Could Still Go Either Way

Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (46 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (54 pts)

Shelby Cards (84 pts) at Southern KY SubVets (91 pts)

Dorton Street Sweepers (55 pts) at Bardstown Butchers (54 pts)

Harlan Mound Street Machines (73 pts) at Kalamazoo Wings (67 pts)

 

 

As Good As Done

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (102 pts) at Maytown Mirkers ® (47 pts)

Louisville Legends (86 pts) at Richmond Outsiders (33 pts)

  • Author

Monday Night Players

(in the games to be decided)

 

 

National Conference

 

Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (46 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (54 pts)

Bail Bonds ®: Flacco, Joe BAL QB & Finley, Jermichael GBP TE

 

 

Shelby Cards (84 pts) at Southern KY SubVets (91 pts)

Cards: Driver, Donald GBP WR

SubVets: Mason, Derrick BAL WR & Baltimore Def

 

 

American Conference

 

Dorton Street Sweepers (55 pts) at Bardstown Butchers (54 pts)

Sweepers: Rice, Ray BAL RB, Mason, Derrick BAL WR & Baltimore Def

Butchers: Grant, Ryan GBP RB, Clayton, Mark BAL WR & Driver, Donald GBP WR

 

 

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (102 pts) at Maytown Mirkers ® (47 pts)

Mustard Seeds: Jennings, Greg GBP WR

Mirkers ®: Rodgers, Aaron GBP QB & Crosby, Mason GBP PK

 

 

Toilet Bowl

 

Harlan Mound Street Machines (73 pts) at Kalamazoo Wings (67 pts)

Street Machines: Finley, Jermichael GBP TE

Wings: McClain, Le'Ron BAL RB

 

 

Louisville Legends (86 pts) at Richmond Outsiders (33 pts)

Outsiders: Rodgers, Aaron GBP QB & Green Bay Def

  • Author

MFL Projections

 

 

Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (65 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (54 pts)

 

Shelby Cards (94 pts) at Southern KY SubVets (113 pts)

 

Dorton Street Sweepers (97 pts) at Bardstown Butchers (85 pts)

 

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (107 pts) at Maytown Mirkers ® (75 pts)

 

Harlan Mound Street Machines (75 pts) at Kalamazoo Wings (67 pts)

 

Louisville Legends (86 pts) at Richmond Outsiders (57 pts)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.