Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Playoffs – Round One

Featured Replies

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

 

I am pretty happy too!

  • Replies 122
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am pretty happy too!

 

I lost 4 very close games this year, I could very easily be the 4 or 5 seed in the playoffs had I not let my kicker go in a bye week:ohbrother:

Not to be greedy or anything...but any chance we can do some type of playoff for the teams in No Man's Land which could factor into draft statuses?

 

My teams getting hot land I don't want to be done lol.

I think the Bail Bonds beat me once this year. :irked:

 

So am I correct in the brackets below:

 

1 -vs- 8

3 -vs- 6

Then W(1-vs-8) -vs- W(3-vs-6)

 

 

4 -vs- 5

2 -vs- 7

Then W(2-vs-7) -vs- W(4-vs-5)

 

 

W(upper) -vs- W(Lower) then National -vs- American

 

 

I'm pretty sure it's (1 vs. 8) vs (4 vs. 5) and (2 vs. 7) vs (3 vs. 6)

I'm pretty sure it's (1 vs. 8) vs (4 vs. 5) and (2 vs. 7) vs (3 vs. 6)

 

You're probably right now that I look at it a little closer.

Not to be greedy or anything...but any chance we can do some type of playoff for the teams in No Man's Land which could factor into draft statuses?

 

My teams getting hot land I don't want to be done lol.

 

:ohbrother:

 

:lol: You want to be the 9th best team in the league don't you.

Not to be greedy or anything...but any chance we can do some type of playoff for the teams in No Man's Land which could factor into draft statuses?

 

My teams getting hot land I don't want to be done lol.

 

I don't know if it should affect draft status but for fun I'd like to do it, anyway you could set it up for us losers that aren't the biggest losers:D Godot?

  • Author

This Weeks Games

 

National Conference Championship

 

#8 Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (8-6) at #1 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (11-3)

#7 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (8-6) at #2 East End Evolution (11-3)

#6 Shelby Cards (8-6) at #3 Southern KY SubVets (9-5)

#5 Huggs Thuggs (10-4) at #4 Louisa Lumber (9-5)

 

 

American Conference Championship

 

#8 Dorton Street Sweepers (7-7) at #1 Bardstown Butchers (11-3)

#7Atwood Fighting' Amish (7-7) at #2 Junction City Jailcats (11-3)

#6 Mississippi Thrill (7-7) at #3 Boyle County Blue Devils ® (10-4)

#5 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (9-5) at #4 Maytown Mirkers ® (9-5)

 

 

Toilet Bowl Playoffs

 

#8 Sawville Gym Shoes at #1 Banklick Swamp Gas (5-9)

#7 Maysville Split Ends (-5.7) at #2 Auxier RiverRats (5-9)

#6 Louisville Legends at #3 Richmond Outsiders (-7.8)

#5 Harlan Mound Street Machines at #4 Kalamazoo Wings (-0.4)

  • Author

The Brackets are posted on the Website

  • Author

The Opening Line

(Game point spread is in parentheses)

 

Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (-15.0)

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles at East End Evolution (-11.2)

Shelby Cards (-1.6) at Southern KY SubVets

Huggs Thuggs at Louisa Lumber (-12.1)

 

Dorton Street Sweepers at Bardstown Butchers (-29.3)

Atwood Fighting' Amish at Junction City Jailcats (-5.8)

Mississippi Thrill (-5.8) at Boyle County Blue Devils ®

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (-12.7) at Maytown Mirkers ®

 

Sawville Gym Shoes at Banklick Swamp Gas (-9.7)

Maysville Split Ends (-5.7) at Auxier RiverRats

Louisville Legends at Richmond Outsiders (-7.8)

Harlan Mound Street Machines at Kalamazoo Wings (-0.4)

  • Author

Current Streaks

 

Wins

6 - East End Evolution (11-3)

5 - Junction City Jailcats (11-3)

5 - Southern KY SubVets (9-5)

3 - Dorton Street Sweepers (7-7)

3 - Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (11-3)

 

 

Losses

7 - Sawville Gym Shoes (1-13)

6 - Harlan Mound Street Machines (4-10)

6 - Cincy Fair Weather Fans (6-8)

3 - Louisville Legends (4-10)

3 - West Kentucky Rams (7-7)

3 - Maysville Split Ends (3-11)

Next year I'll be glad to take someones place, who had a terrible year, and make them into a dynasty. :D

I know I'm going to sound like a nuisance here, but my week 12 score/opponent is wrong. My week 12 game was against the Lumber and I won 125-110. It's not a big deal at all, just pointing that out.

 

Playoffs baby! Earlier in the year, if you would have asked me about the playoffs, this is how I would have reacted.

 

  • Author

Week Twelve Results - corrected

 

Cincy Fair Weather Fans (60 pts) at Auxier RiverRats (68 pts)

Louisa Lumber (110 pts) at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (125 pts)

Florence Fighters (106 pts) at Louisville Legends (50 pts)

Huggs Thuggs (65 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (86 pts)

Richmond Outsiders (85 pts) at Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (69 pts)

East End Evolution (117 pts) at Shelby Cards (88 pts)

Southern KY SubVets (101 pts) at Possum Trot WarHogs (77 pts)

Kalamazoo Wings (72 pts) at West Kentucky Rams (66 pts)

Boyle County Blue Devils ® (82 pts) at Atwood Fighting' Amish (74 pts)

Harlan Mound Street Machines (80 pts) at Banklick Swamp Gas (106 pts)

Bardstown Butchers (124 pts) at Paducah Rabbit Fists (119 pts)

Sawville Gym Shoes (44 pts) at Mississippi Thrill (107 pts)

Maysville Split Ends (70 pts) at Big Creek Moonshiners (88 pts)

Frankfort Block Monsters ® (76 pts) at Junction City Jailcats (82 pts)

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (74 pts) at Maytown Mirkers ® (90 pts)

Dorton Street Sweepers (78 pts) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (66 pts)

  • Author
I know I'm going to sound like a nuisance here, but my week 12 score/opponent is wrong. My week 12 game was against the Lumber and I won 125-110. It's not a big deal at all, just pointing that out.

I was still a little messed up from yesterdays trip to the VA hospital. Thanks for pointing it out to me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.