Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Playoffs – Round One

Featured Replies

  • Replies 122
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really need Palmer to go off against the Lions this week.

 

He's due for a big game and the Lions could be the perfect recipe.

  • Author

Thursday Scores

 

Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (0 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (0 pts)

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (5 pts) at East End Evolution (0 pts)

Shelby Cards (29 pts) at Southern KY SubVets (0 pts)

Huggs Thuggs (0 pts) at Louisa Lumber (7 pts)

 

 

Dorton Street Sweepers (0 pts) at Bardstown Butchers (0 pts)

Atwood Fighting' Amish (0 pts) at Junction City Jailcats (0 pts)

Mississippi Thrill (0 pts) at Boyle County Blue Devils ® (10 pts)

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (0 pts) at Maytown Mirkers ® (0 pts)

 

 

Sawville Gym Shoes (0 pts) at Banklick Swamp Gas (12 pts)

Maysville Split Ends (6 pts) at Auxier RiverRats (0 pts)

Louisville Legends (0 pts) at Richmond Outsiders (3 pts)

Harlan Mound Street Machines (0 pts) at Kalamazoo Wings (0 pts)

  • Author
I really need Palmer to go off against the Lions this week.

 

He's due for a big game and the Lions could be the perfect recipe.
That's what I'm afraid of. I’m already down 29-0 and the Cards have Palmer and Chad going against Detroit. I’m thinking I’m done for the year.
Let's go Mean Machine and Huggs Thuggs

 

:ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper:

Im hearing the Huggs Thuggs coach is being mentioned for the ND job, hope his team can stay focused.

Im hearing the Huggs Thuggs coach is being mentioned for the ND job, hope his team can stay focused.

 

The Thuggs had a huge turnaround this year, but c'mon, he's not ND worthy. Maybe UL, but not ND.:D

:ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper:

 

All I do is support the division, and you typically just hate the little guy lol.

Countdown is almost over.

 

I'm feeling some very close games tomorrow!

  • Author

The Sunday Morning Line

 

 

Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (-16.2)

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles at East End Evolution (-9.7)

Shelby Cards (-1.1) at Southern KY SubVets

Huggs Thuggs at Louisa Lumber (-4.4)

 

Dorton Street Sweepers at Bardstown Butchers (-19.9)

Atwood Fighting' Amish at Junction City Jailcats (-2.9)

Mississippi Thrill at Boyle County Blue Devils ® (-0.0)

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (-12.7) at Maytown Mirkers ®

 

Sawville Gym Shoes at Banklick Swamp Gas (-9.1)

Maysville Split Ends (-13.6) at Auxier RiverRats

Louisville Legends at Richmond Outsiders (-13.0)

Harlan Mound Street Machines at Kalamazoo Wings (-8.5)

All I do is support the division, and you typically just hate the little guy lol.

 

Hey, I want you to win every week, except when you play me:clap:

The Sunday Morning Line

 

 

Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (-16.2)

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles at East End Evolution (-9.7)

Shelby Cards (-1.1) at Southern KY SubVets

Huggs Thuggs at Louisa Lumber (-4.4)

 

I think the Machine will win, but not sure that it will be by 16 pts.

 

C'mon Crusty get it done.

 

The Cards have a tough team, so I'm a Subvet(not Dragons) fan this weekend.

 

Thuggs and Lumber should be very interesting. Have to root for the Shula division guy. C'mon Thuggs get that team motivated.

Congrats 5wide, Turner is out and most likely I'm doomed....:isurrender::puke:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.