Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Playoffs – Round One

Featured Replies

  • Author

American Conference

 

Five teams have no Playoff experience.

 

Two teams have Final Four experience.

 

Two teams have Championship game experience.

  • Replies 122
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Good Luck everyone

Nice work again my man...arguably the highest class league I've ever been a part of.

I love it. I can not wait for this weekend. Hopefully my team will show up and have a great outing!

National Conference Championship Playoff Match-ups

 

#8 Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (8-6) at #1 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (11-3)

Bail Bonds won the Week 4 meeting 115-64

Bail Bonds are averaging 83.6 pts per game for the last 3 weeks.

Mean Machine is averaging 92.36 pts per game for the last 3 weeks.

 

After a casual glance at the matchups of each of our players, of all the weeks to catch CBB, this is the week. :clap:

I'm just glad I made the playoffs. Even though this league has no money involved it is one of my favorites to play. Apparently I like playing as a WildCard. Third year with no division title yet I've done well in the playoffs. Now if only my RBs could come through for me, they are due. A very good first round matchup for me, good luck.

 

Junction City Jailcats (11-3)

Third Playoff appearance

Third Divisional Championship

2008 Fantasy Bowl Champion

Playoff Record: 4-1

 

Atwood Fighting' Amish (7-7)

Third Playoff appearance

Third straight appearance

2007 Expansion League Champion

Playoff Record: 4-1

I'm just glad I made the playoffs. Even though this league has no money involved it is one of my favorites to play. Apparently I like playing as a WildCard. Third year with no division title yet I've done well in the playoffs. Now if only my RBs could come through for me, they are due. A very good first round matchup for me, good luck.

 

Junction City Jailcats (11-3)

Third Playoff appearance

Third Divisional Championship

2008 Fantasy Bowl Champion

Playoff Record: 4-1

 

Atwood Fighting' Amish (7-7)

Third Playoff appearance

Third straight appearance

2007 Expansion League Champion

Playoff Record: 4-1

 

 

:thumb:

 

You're catching me at the right time as well. Matty Ice won't be suiting up. I'm trying to decide if I should roll the dice with Henne or try to pick someone else up off waivers...:idunno:

It was one of those old man things. They think I'm ok, but waiting on the test results.

 

Hope everything is good.

This is the best league I am a part of, no doubt about it.

 

I'm in two money leagues, one in which I won $200 last year. This league is still far better, and more fun.

 

With that said, it's time to bring a championship to Brush Creek. We're going on one of those runs like the Giants went on in 2007.

  • Author
After a casual glance at the matchups of each of our players, of all the weeks to catch CBB, this is the week. :clap:
I'm on the other side of the fence. After looking at the matchup I think that the Cards are going to beat me bad.
  • Author
Nice work again my man...arguably the highest class league I've ever been a part of.

 

This is the best league I am a part of, no doubt about it.

 

I'm in two money leagues, one in which I won $200 last year. This league is still far better, and more fun.

Thanks guys
This is the best league I am a part of, no doubt about it.

 

I'm in two money leagues, one in which I won $200 last year. This league is still far better, and more fun.

 

With that said, it's time to bring a championship to Brush Creek. We're going on one of those runs like the Giants went on in 2007.

 

:thumb:

 

I like the 16 teams.

To repeat the sentiments of my fellow players...this is by far the best fantasty football league out there. I don't even play in others anymore. I pray that I don't even fall into the bottom four and lose in the toilet bowl. That would be the worse.

 

This leauge is one of the things that got me connected back to BGP after a short hiatus.

 

Thanks Godot

Shelby Division representing...three playoff teams.

 

Now I don't feel so bad that 4 of my 5 losses this year came within my own division.

I love this league and I'm glad I get to come back next year!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.