Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Playoffs – Round One

Featured Replies

Shelby Division representing...three playoff teams.

 

Now I don't feel so bad that 4 of my 5 losses this year came within my own division.

 

:ylsuper:

  • Replies 122
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love this league and I'm glad I get to come back next year!

 

Believe me (and the rest of the owners in the American Conference) we all love to see you back for a 3rd year.

:thumb:

 

You're catching me at the right time as well. Matty Ice won't be suiting up. I'm trying to decide if I should roll the dice with Henne or try to pick someone else up off waivers...:idunno:

 

Not much out there for you but I'm sure this will be the week Henne goes for multiple TDs. After looking at your schedule it would be a huge upset for me to win. I believe you have 12 games over 80 point, I have seven. Ryan hasn't exactly been good this year so he hasn't been the reason for your success. I think this will be the week Marion gets a score or two and VJax is also due after three poor performances.

Believe me (and the rest of the owners in the American Conference) we all love to see you back for a 3rd year.

 

:lol: :lol:

Believe me (and the rest of the owners in the American Conference) we all love to see you back for a 3rd year.

 

We feel the same about the Florence Fighters in the National Division.:clap:

Believe me (and the rest of the owners in the American Conference) we all love to see you back for a 3rd year.

 

:irked:

Great job! I was looking at the profile and I lost in the 1st every championship game I think. That was in 2003. Hard to believe it's been that long we've been doing this. You do an amazing job!

Wish all my starters were healthy. In the NFC..

QB:Brady (Young)

RB:Turner

Benson

Flex: Forsett (S. Smith, Royal, Maroney, Charles, Bell, Harrison)

WR: A. Johnson

G. Jennings

TE: T. Gonzalaz

K: ?

DEF: Jets

 

That might be the most solid team I've had top to bottom. I think the NFC is much more spread out from experience :-)

I'd love to make a run one time.....but it would be all due to GT one time.

We feel the same about the Florence Fighters in the National Division.:clap:

 

Haha...whatever.

 

You know you were scared after the first two weeks. Then the wheels came off the bus. And next year, you are going to see some changes lol.

Haha...whatever.

 

You know you were scared after the first two weeks. Then the wheels came off the bus. And next year, you are going to see some changes lol.

 

:p

 

 

:lol:

A little over 2 hrs until the playoffs start.

 

Good Luck to all (unless you're playing me):D

Gotta recheck my lineups...

 

Hope Fred Jackson goes off tonight!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.