Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Playoffs – Round One

Featured Replies

  • Author

Already in Round Two

 

 

East End Evolution

Louisa Lumber

 

Boyle County Blue Devils

Junction City Jailcats

 

Banklick Swamp Gas

Maysville Split Ends

  • Replies 122
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really wish my team would have shown up yesterday. Barring some kind of miracle, my season is over. Congrats CBB.

Current Potential upsets; Going by scores at this moment.

 

National:

 

(#8) Bail Bonds vs. (#1) Mean Machine; Bonds trailing but has the advantage with players remaining.

 

(#6) Shelby Cards vs. (#3) Sub Vets; Cards are currently leading but are at a disadvantage.

 

 

American

 

(#8) Street Sweepers vs. (#1) Butchers; Pretty even, Sweepers are leading and both teams will have 3 players playing on Monday night.

 

 

 

 

 

If I missed any I apologize.

 

The Sweepers have a good team for an 8-seed...the reason their record isn't better is because Ray Rice didn't explode until later in the season. He's a beast. Based on what you would expect, they should pull the upset.

The Sweepers have a good team for an 8-seed...the reason their record isn't better is because Ray Rice didn't explode until later in the season. He's a beast. Based on what you would expect, they should pull the upset.

 

 

The Sweepers are my team. We didn't trade for Rice until about midseason anyway. Would have been nice to have a consistent 3rd RB though.

The Sweepers are my team. We didn't trade for Rice until about midseason anyway. Would have been nice to have a consistent 3rd RB though.

 

Ooops...I could have sworn you had him the whole time...my bad. I'm pretty sure you also trade for Steven Smith, didn't you? :D

 

I offered you a trade for Rice late in the year, but it must have been after the trade deadline.

Ooops...I could have sworn you had him the whole time...my bad. I'm pretty sure you also trade for Steven Smith, didn't you? :D

 

I offered you a trade for Rice late in the year, but it must have been after the trade deadline.

Yeah I seen that trade. I was tempted with it, but it was after the deadline.

Yeah I seen that trade. I was tempted with it, but it was after the deadline.

 

I didn't even know we had a deadline. :lol:

 

I wish I'd have known, I'd have pursued that trade sooner. Believe me TBW, I'd have likely given you enough to make the deal.

Looks like the Ravens D will be a little thin tonight, that could be huge for me.

Looks like the Ravens D will be a little thin tonight, that could be huge for me.

 

Who's not going?

Who's not going?

Reed and Suggs are both out which is good news for my team since I'm playing against the Ravens D and I have both Grant and Driver playing tonight.

Apparently the Packers don't want me to win this week.

 

I don't want you to win either! :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.