Louisville Trinity 51 Scott County 49(Scrimmage)

Trinity is a very good team and so is Scott County. I would not consider this an upset simply because its a scrimmage. Had this been a regular season game I would not say this is a upset either. These two teams match up well with one another having seen both of them play during the summer.

I am suprised with this score. I know Trinity is good, but really thought Scott Co would win. Question, does Trinity have any players still playing football?

I know freshman, James Quick, is still playing football. He is one of the top players in the class of 2013 and will contribute. Scott County always tends to play everyone in these scrimmage games so I am not at all suprised with this upset. The loss of Phares is going to be seen against good teams like Trinity.

I know freshman, James Quick, is still playing football. He is one of the top players in the class of 2013 and will contribute. Scott County always tends to play everyone in these scrimmage games so I am not at all suprised with this upset. The loss of Phares is going to be seen against good teams like Trinity.

Scott did not sub the whole 1st quarter. Looks like the bench is going to be an area of concern. They did sub in 3-4 kids. Looks like they lack a true point guard also. There not as good as Holmes

This game was played like a real game from the substitution standpoint IMO

Trinity overcame a 5 point deficit in the 4th and took the lead for good with about 1:30 to go on a three and held on to win.

Scott Co really struggled with the press. Guyn and Manning were very uncomfortable at point against pressure while Trinty did a very good job taking care of the ball against Scott Co man pressure.

IMO Euton and Flannery need to be in more for Scott Co as they seem to be more productive than several of the other players.

Sewell was the best player on the floor tonight and it wasn't even close!

Edited by loubballfan

Scott did not sub the whole 1st quarter. Looks like the bench is going to be an area of concern. They did sub in 3-4 kids. Looks like they lack a true point guard also. There not as good as Holmes

Scott Co lacks a true point guard? I would consider Chad Jackson to be one of the top in the state. Did he not play or have they moved him away from the point?

Scott Co lacks a true point guard? I would consider Chad Jackson to be one of the top in the state. Did he not play or have they moved him away from the point?

Despite Jackson's known point guard skills, Manning and Guyn ran the point for most all of the game and as I mentioned earlier neither one appeared to be very comfortable dribbling against Trinity's pressure. I would bet they had over ten turnovers between them?

Sewell was hands down the best player on the floor. I would have to say he is a serious Mr. Basketball contender. Scott Co. simply had no answer for him. Trinity has a very good team that could beat anyone.

I agree with that statment.