Louisville Trinity 51 Scott County 49(Scrimmage)

Not yesterday! Sewell continually went to the rim or pulled up for jumpers and did a good job giving it up when he was doubled.

As I said in my earlier posts, Jackson is much more effective running point and IMO was playing out of his normal position and Guyn must not have been himself as he had a bunch of turnovers and maybe 5 points.

:thumb:

Wow. I don't care if it was scrimmage. I am impressed. :thumb:

Most impressive thing I saw was that this group weathered a Scott Co run late where they took a 5 point lead on T, maintained composure, and made the plays in the last two minutes to win against some quick, physical defenders. If this can continue in the regular season, could be a good year for T! :thumb:

It was just a scrimmage......thought Trinity was a little more serious in their approach than Scott Co. was but when you take the floor it's still a competition. My take was Trinity has a solid team with Sewell as their leader/standout. Josh does a lot of things on the floor, including tough D. Trinity had a trap press that was effective as Scott Co. struggled against it at times. Good hustle from both teams. I saw Scott Co. with little depth/production from their bench w/ Trinity substituting freely and not dropping off. I didn't think Guyn played very well in this game....he should be more productive I'm sure. Jackson seemed frustrated a lot and not much team chemistry evident. Alot of talent on the floor w/Scott Co. but Trinity was clearly the better team in this match-up.