Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sheldon Clark/Somerset prediction

Who will win? 45 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

    • Sheldon Clark
      17%
    • Somerset
      82%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I'll make mine tomorrow after I watch some of the film from their playoff games. As of right now I would say Somerset is favored since they are hosting the game and they are undefeated. After looking their scores over a few times, there were only a few that impressed me though.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll make mine tomorrow after I watch some of the film from their playoff games. As of right now I would say Somerset is favored since they are hosting the game and they are 12-0. After looking their scores over a few times, there were only a few that impressed me though.

 

Somerset is 13-0.

Do not know anything about Sheldon Clark. Can anybody help?:idunno:

  • Author
Do not know anything about Sheldon Clark. Can anybody help?:idunno:

6-4 reguar season. Had some bad luck with injuries and even suspenions mid way through the year and that played greatly into them being 6-4 and a 3 seed for the playoff's. Mainly a wishbone team with double tight but lately have opened up with some shotgun looks. They dont have one big stud athlete but more less about 10 role guys that are equal in ability. They strive off holding the ball for long amounts of time and frustrate teams by doing so. Arguably the toughest road for the whole 3a class as they've played on the road at Russell, Belfry and a legit Pike County Central team last week. An interesting stat that I will have to check but am fairly positive that they have only gave up 6 second half points in their 3 playoff games. They also trailed at the half of their first two games and were tied Friday.

6-4 reguar season. Had some bad luck with injuries and even suspenions mid way through the year and that played greatly into them being 6-4 and a 3 seed for the playoff's. Mainly a wishbone team with double tight but lately have opened up with some shotgun looks. They dont have one big stud athlete but more less about 10 role guys that are equal in ability. They strive off holding the ball for long amounts of time and frustrate teams by doing so. Arguably the toughest road for the whole 3a class as they've played on the road at Russell, Belfry and a legit Pike County Central team last week. An interesting stat that I will have to check but am fairly positive that they have only gave up 6 second half points in their 3 playoff games. They also trailed at the half of their first two games and were tied Friday.

 

Interesting. thank you. I wonder how they match up with Somerset's speed. If they can't, it will be a long night for them coming into the Briar Patch.

  • Author
Interesting. thank you. I wonder how they match up with Somerset's speed. If they can't, it will be a long night for them coming into the Briar Patch.
Thats what scares me. Pike Central is probably the only team that SC has faced who would resemble Somerset in any kind of way. They spread the field and had speed at the skill's. It will be ball control/power run game against Speed and big play capability. Them two styles usually dont bold well for one team. Anything can happen in a one game setting. I just hope the winner represents the East well in Bowling Green whether its my guys or Somerset

SHS 34

SCHS 22

Somerset by 7.

  • Author
SHS 34

SCHS 22

 

Somerset 35

S Clark 20

 

I would say both are fair predictions but are you just guessing?

Edited by D IT UP

Somerset 35-21.

  • Author
Somerset 35-21.

 

We dont score odd number's..:D

I've heard from a few people that have seen Somerset play that say they very well might be the 2009 Class 3A State Champs, and some of these comments were made about mid season.

  • Author
I've heard from a few people that have seen Somerset play that say they very well might be the 2009 Class 3A State Champs, and some of these comments were made about mid season.

 

I've heard the same. Kind of hard to argue with a undefeated team right now.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.