Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 92 Rider 63

Featured Replies

Wall with 23 points, 11 assists, 7 rebounds.

Patterson 19 points, 17 rebounds.

Orton 14 points, 6 rebounds.

Cousins 16 points, 6 rebounds.

Bledsoe 11 points.

 

Rider 18/58 FG's 31%.

4/16 3's for 24%.

 

Isn't 4/16 25%? :D

  • Replies 55
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The schedule says it will be on CBS.

 

I think it's CBS College Sports.

  • Author

Cousins told the asst coach to start Orton in the 2nd Half becaue he is playing so well.

Cousins told the asst coach to start Orton in the 2nd Half becaue he is playing so well.

 

I like that, but I must admit it's also a bit disappointing. Cousins is an emotional player, which can be good & bad. I must say that I don't like having our starting center take himself out of the game, although the premise behind it seems like a nice thought.

  • Author
I like that, but I must admit it's also a bit disappointing. Cousins is an emotional player, which can be good & bad. I must say that I don't like having our starting center take himself out of the game, although the premise behind it seems like a nice thought.

 

I like it, saying Coach, Orton is playing very well leave him in.

I like that, but I must admit it's also a bit disappointing. Cousins is an emotional player, which can be good & bad. I must say that I don't like having our starting center take himself out of the game, although the premise behind it seems like a nice thought.

 

Did he take himself out after the scuffle with the Rider player? I thought Calipari took him out to calm him down?

What a fun game to go attend. Calapari is hilarious on the sideline, you can hear him from across the court in the stands screaming. He is soo intense and it translates to the kids. The fans were applauding the D very early in the 2nd half. Go Cats!

UK's defense looks better by default because Rider could not knock down the open shots the previous two teams have. And that's why the last couple of games don't worry me an awful bunch, because teams don't often hit those shots at as high a percentage as Miami and Sam Houston State did. Yes, UK needs to improve on getting out to defend those shots, but I don't see most teams shooting around 50% or better when they're putting up 25+ from behind the arc often.

UK's defense looks better by default because Rider could not knock down the open shots the previous two teams have. And that's why the last couple of games don't worry me an awful bunch, because teams don't often hit those shots at as high a percentage as Miami and Sam Houston State did. Yes, UK needs to improve on getting out to defend those shots, but I don't see most teams shooting around 50% or better when they're putting up 25+ from behind the arc often.

 

UK played very strong on ball D in the first half. Especially guarding the 3 point line. They made it clear they weren't leaving it open.

I went to the game today and found it to be very entertaining.

 

If it is possible to look forward to a Kentucky winter, what I see from this UK team might make a cold dark winter a lot more enjoyable.

 

The young Cats will be fun to watch as they grow this season!

Where's LRCW? I wanna see his new avatar!

Rider is terrible! I wonder how they beat Mississippi St. so bad???

I like looking at the box score this year and seeing 4-5 guys in double figures. Thats a big change.

UK played very strong on ball D in the first half. Especially guarding the 3 point line. They made it clear they weren't leaving it open.

 

Were you watching the same game I was? Rider had at least 4 WIDE OPEN looks at 3 in the 1st half.

 

The ball pressure was improved, though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.