November 20, 200916 yr You don't even make any sense? Who does the size of the other players matter? UK is still up 16 by the way. I am a UK fan. They are up 16 points to Sam Houston which is very true. I am just interested in seeing them play someone in the top 25 and seeing if they can play this style and win with the other team having success like this from the arc.
November 20, 200916 yr Does David Robinson still have the opponent scoring record at Rupp? I know Freeman Williams (Portland State - 1977-78) had it for a while before him
November 20, 200916 yr Not a single bench point so far for UK. Dodson not playing has a lot to do with that.
November 20, 200916 yr Here is the the good thing UCONN, NC, UL, whoever is not gonna hit more than 20 three's in a game right?
November 20, 200916 yr Here is the the good thing UCONN, NC, UL, whoever is not gonna hit more than 20 three's in a game right? That's what some were saying about SHS.
November 20, 200916 yr I don't think Sam Houston really expects that they'll be able to shoot nearly 60% from behind the arc. Even with those #'s Miami still lost. UK's only real weakness that was exploited was there lack of understanding how to guard the 3. I still think Sam Houston should be more worried than excited, UK will come out angry and fired up on Thursday. I disagree. I think just the opposite. Sam Houston will see how Miami was able to exploit UK, and their weaknesses, and will be licking their chops for a shot at UK Thursday night. Safe to say that you think Sam Houston will knock do 15 threes? With that, Cats by 26 Good call LRCW.
November 20, 200916 yr I saw somewhere that Coach Cal doesn't practice defense that first month of practices. Is that why we're seeing these players have career nights against us? Hopefully the D will improve soon.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.