Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Sam Houston State Updates

Featured Replies

I didn't realize UK had players named Frank. Who was Cal calling Frank?

  • Replies 91
  • Views 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't realize UK had players named Frank. Who was Cal calling Frank?

 

I think they all were "Frank" during that time-out.

I think Cal even brought Frank's mother into the conversation

Time to tear down Rupp. Sam Houston St has 11 threes in the first half. Cats up by nine still.

UK has to learn to put their hands up when people shoot the 3 pointer.

I'm sorry, but where the heck did they find these teams?!?! I understand they're not defending the three very well, but jeez, most teams still miss open ones. These teams are on fire!

53-42 at half

 

This would have been a final during the Tubby era...

If that last one would have went down I was turning it off. :lol:

Anyone who thinks Rupp Arena is an intimidating place for opponents to play needs to find a new dealer.

This is just silly..

Is that John Calipari or Paul Westhead on the UK bench?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.