November 20, 200916 yr This is a joke. THREEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am laughing soooo hard!!!
November 20, 200916 yr Anyone who thinks Rupp Arena is an intimidating place for opponents to play needs to find a new dealer. I think the intimidation factor has been gone for a couple years now.
November 20, 200916 yr Anyone who thinks Rupp Arena is an intimidating place for opponents to play needs to find a new dealer. Well, if the idea is to escape reality... Their dealer is doing just fine.
November 20, 200916 yr At least UK is still winning. They're playing great offensively. Defensively...not so well. DeMarcus Cousins is playing outstanding right now.
November 20, 200916 yr I think the intimidation factor has been gone for a couple years now. I think G-Webb, San Diego, VMI, etc etc have proven that.
November 20, 200916 yr the offense looks good. Wall and Bledsoe under control...Cuz dominating...Miller playing strong. D hasn't been horrible, they are just shooting lights out. Although, it still looks like we don't know what to do on picks.
November 20, 200916 yr And another three!!!!!!!! This one during halftime from the locker room!!!!!!!!
November 20, 200916 yr the offense looks good. Wall and Bledsoe under control...Cuz dominating...Miller playing strong. D hasn't been horrible, they are just shooting lights out. Although, it still looks like we don't know what to do on picks. The switching on this team is absolutely dreadful to this point in the season.
November 20, 200916 yr I think G-Webb, San Diego, VMI, etc etc have proven that. :thumb: Teams like that never stood a chance to play with UK at Rupp years ago. They showed everyone else it is very possible to go in there and win.
November 20, 200916 yr At least UK is still winning. They're playing great offensively. Defensively...not so well. DeMarcus Cousins is playing outstanding right now. That's because the defenders are all 6'6" or less. I am looking forward to seeing UK play any team from any BCS conference.
November 20, 200916 yr There never was an intimidation factor since the average age of the lower arena non student section is 73.
November 20, 200916 yr That's because the defenders are all 6'6" or less. I am looking forward to seeing UK play any team from any BCS conference. Me too 'ol buh.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.