Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Sam Houston State Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 91
  • Views 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL!!!!!!!!!! Another 3333333333333!!!! I could care less that SHS loses by 50, I'm enjoying watching the 3-blitz. Eventually the other team will have players over 6'5 and that'll make it interesting.

 

What?

What?

 

Nobody knows.

Nobody knows.

 

Just dizzy from all the 3's.

Just dizzy from all the 3's.

 

No, I don't think that's why you are dizzy...

Almon is going nuts!

 

 

Thanks. I'll be here all night.

Just dizzy from all the 3's.

 

Working to pad that post count tonight, eh? :lol::ohbrother:

Almon is going nuts!

 

 

Thanks. I'll be here all night.

 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

:notworthy:

You don't even make any sense? Who does the size of the other players matter? UK is still up 16 by the way.

Almon is going nuts!

 

 

Thanks. I'll be here all night.

 

Booooooooooooooooo!:laugh:

Almon is going nuts!

 

 

Thanks. I'll be here all night.

 

It's a joy watching Almon.

You don't even make any sense? Who does the size of the other players matter? UK is still up 16 by the way.

 

:thumb:

Hey that guy is only 6'1

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.