Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hobbies?

Featured Replies

Anyone have any hobbies? I like to mountain bike.......haven't been out as much as I'd like to be lately. Tim and I used to ride together. We usually rode at LBL (Canal Loops) in Grand Rivers, KY and down in Burns, TN at Montgomery Bell State Park.

 

We always wanted to go to Rays Indoor MTB Park in Cleveland, OH.

 

ChaseLife Vol. V (Rays MTB XC Loop) from Aaron Chase on Vimeo.

 

Later.

Edited by billwilliams70

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I collect Vinyl Records,Reel to Reel tapes and Vintage Audio Equipment...:thumb:

  • Author
I collect Vinyl Records,Reel to Reel tapes and Vintage Audio Equipment...:thumb:

Cool.

 

From "KISS" to "ASYLUM", I have all of KISS's vinyl records. They're in pretty good shape too.

 

Later.

I think an obvious one for most members would be BGP, however for some it's also more like a way of life.:lol:

 

My "hobbies" would likely be video games and working on my fitness at the gym, kind of an unsuspecting combo really.

I collect spores, molds and fungus.

^ Not really. I play a lot of golf, and since I've been retired, spend a lot of time at yard sales and auctions picking up things to sell on eBay.

Photography and collecting books and records. I also enjoy drinking.

Working out, video games, guitar, etc.

BGP has become one of my top hobbies...

 

#1 is cooking, I cater, not too odd being what I do for a living.

#2 sports blogging

#3 Fantasy Football

#4 all other things sports.

I guess I'm pretty boring.

 

I love, LOVE, LOVE walking my dog, and I consider that a hobby. :lol: Hiking is with my dog is pure joy.

 

I LOVE reading, and read 5-10 books in a slow month...just finished Patriot Games, and still wish it hadn't ended.

 

Part of my job is "social media", which although a part of my job is so much fun I consider it a hobby. I get paid to blog, facebook, and twitter and design e-mail campaigns. It's so much fun I don't mind doing it when I'm at home. :D

 

I would love to bike, but can't figure out how to do that with my dog.

I guess I'm pretty boring.

 

I love, LOVE, LOVE walking my dog, and I consider that a hobby. :lol: Hiking is with my dog is pure joy.

 

I LOVE reading, and read 5-10 books in a slow month...just finished Patriot Games, and still wish it hadn't ended.

 

Part of my job is "social media", which although a part of my job is so much fun I consider it a hobby. I get paid to blog, facebook, and twitter and design e-mail campaigns. It's so much fun I don't mind doing it when I'm at home. :D

 

I would love to bike, but can't figure out how to do that with my dog.

 

There's a scene in National Lampoon's Vacation as the family is heading west...

 

...never mind, that was cruel on my part. Easiest thing is probably to leave the dog at home when you're on you bike.

Edited by rockmom
Fixed Quote

I guess I'm pretty boring.

 

I love, LOVE, LOVE walking my dog, and I consider that a hobby. :lol: Hiking is with my dog is pure joy.

 

I LOVE reading, and read 5-10 books in a slow month...just finished Patriot Games, and still wish it hadn't ended.

 

Part of my job is "social media", which although a part of my job is so much fun I consider it a hobby. I get paid to blog, facebook, and twitter and design e-mail campaigns. It's so much fun I don't mind doing it when I'm at home. :D

 

I would love to bike, but can't figure out how to do that with my dog.[/QUOTE]

 

How big's the dog? I've seen some people with baskets (shoot, even a plastic milk crate) strapped to their bike, with their dog riding in it. Works good for a chihuahua...not for a lab!

I like to golf, however, I don't play nearly as much as I used to. I enjoy finish carpentry and wood working.

"I'm a Girl watcher"...thats a song title from back in the 70s.

 

Movies, I love movies.

 

Trivia...Sports/Rock/Bible

 

Bible Study/debating

 

Sons sports

Golf has been my favorite hobby since I started playing in 1982 when I was 28. I play a lot since I retired 5 years ago. We even play in the winter on days that aren't too cold.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.