Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tubby Smith

Should we post about OTS and his team? 100 members have voted

  1. 1. Should we post about OTS and his team?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Should we post about any game that his team plays?

 

I mean this is a college basketball forum, Why are some of us drilled, and the thread is filled with negative remarks? When this is a basketball forum...

  • Replies 67
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You could have had the common courtesy to ask us before actually posting the thread...:D:p

  • Author
You could have had the common courtesy to ask us before actually posting the thread...:D:p

 

:idunno:

  • Author

So in a college basketball forum, Talking about everything college basketball....Tubby shouldn't be mentioned?

Sure !

 

This is a college basketball forum. You have the right as a paying member to post whatever basketball related topics you like:thumb:

Tubby Yes...Eddie Sutton and Billy Clyde No...If either ever coach again...:cool:

  • Author
Tubby Yes...Eddie Sutton and Billy Clyde No...If either ever coach again...:cool:

 

:lol:

Never had a problem with Tubby. I think he is a good coach and if someone wants to post his games, I have no problem.

After all of the Tubby debates back in the day, how could we not follow him?

Wait I thought this was a UK forum? :clap:

I just voted no to stir the pot. I don't really care what people post. We don't have to read anything that doesn't interest us.

 

I hope Tubby has great success at Minnesota...he seems to be as classy a man as you'll find in any profession. I like to see good people succeed.

I'd rather read through a thread about Tubby than a thread about posting a thread about Tubby. :D

  • Author
I'd rather read through a thread about Tubby than a thread about posting a thread about Tubby. :D

 

:taz:

I don't quite understand this thread. There has been numerous threads abour Minnesota and Tubby Smith.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.