Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tubby Smith

Should we post about OTS and his team? 100 members have voted

  1. 1. Should we post about OTS and his team?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

If I am not mistaken, Tubby has more final four appearances than Calipari does.

 

I guess that's a point earned on a technicality.

  • Replies 67
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am a die hard UK fan and I think Tubby is better.

 

How far would Tubby take a Calapari recruited team? As far as he did with Rick's?

I want to change my vote. I voted no but on second thought I really enjoy these Tubby Smith threads. Thinking about the Tubby era makes me appreciate the present all the more.

 

Smacking Tubby around never gets old.

 

And I still can't figure out why some of our UK 'fans' give the rest of us a bad name. :idunno:

I am a die hard UK fan and I think Tubby is better.

 

Tubby has more national championships than Calipari, and Tubby only has one. By the way, I am now a JV Player.

 

And I still can't figure out why some of our UK 'fans' give the rest of us a bad name. :idunno:

 

Really?? Still can't figure it out??

Tubby has more national championships than Calipari, and Tubby only has one. By the way, I am now a JV Player.

 

Now, that's a fact that can't be argued. But, again...let's give Calipari 8 years at UK and see if he can't match that.

 

To be honest, I've been impressed with Calipari's coaching to date. I wasn't sure how good he was or wasn't on the bench. But, its hard to make a judgment 6 games into his tenure.

Tubby carried his self the right way and there was never any question as to whether or not anything questionable was going on behind the scenes.

Tubby carried his self the right way and there was never any question as to whether or not anything questionable was going on behind the scenes.

I think you should rethink that statement, particuarly the word never.:rolleyes:

And why does that matter?

 

I thought final 4 appearances was how a UK coach was judged.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.