Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Male/Trinity Predictions

Who takes this one? 110 members have voted

  1. 1. Who takes this one?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

First time Male will have played at Marshall Stadium. I look for the Rocks to give them a hearty welcome!

  • Replies 85
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look forward to playing another quality Jefferson County opponent. This is always a tough matchup but Trinity is hitting it's stride and focused on the big picture. Rocks 28-10.

I predict this game will be all Trinity. I expect a 3-4 TD win for the Shamrocks.

It will be interesting because what usually hurts Male when they play T is T's passing game. T does not throw the ball this year as well as they have in the past.

Trinity wins another thriller, this time at Marshal Stadium. Trinity 28 Male 27.

Rocks take it 20-9

 

Oh no you don't Larry, you have to pick against us. I am not buying it for a second. :D

Hey man, I'm not stupid, I just talk slower than most people. :rolleyes:

 

I'll give my real pick by the end of the week. :sssh:

Sure would like to see Male go in and knock the Shamrocks off their perch. If Male can bring it on the defensive side of the ball it's not out of the question.

Hey man, I'm not stupid, I just talk slower than most people. :rolleyes:

 

I'll give my real pick by the end of the week. :sssh:

 

:lol::lol::lol:

 

T wins by 2 td's.

 

Battle of the Bob's!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Rocks take it 20-9

 

Larry... don't pull that garbage......

Sure would like to see Male go in and knock the Shamrocks off their perch. If Male can bring it on the defensive side of the ball it's not out of the question.

 

If Male plays the same "Roll the Bones" defense they always play, I think they'll struggle to contain us.

If Male can make Trinity one dimensional by stopping the run they have a chance. But that is a big IF. Male will have to rely on big plays because Trinity WILL shut down Male's running game. Trinity wins 28-13

Who ever runs the ball better will win this track meet. Male 48 -T 47

Who ever runs the ball better will win this track meet. Male 48 -T 47

Couldn't agree with you more. When Trinity runs the ball, they have been successful. When they don't,they struggle Lawrence North 70, Elder 106, Lou St X, 67, Lex Cath 93. When teams run against them, it keeps the offense off the field. Male is probably a 80-20 run to pass. IF Male controls the line of scrimmage, they can have success. Should be a good game.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.