Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Morehead State Predictions

Who wins? 84 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Morehead State
      1%
    • Kentucky
      98%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 55
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morehead State 65

Kentucky 64

The only game I wouldn't mind seeing the Cats lose, I will be there in my UK hat and MSU shirt!

 

And I'll be there in my UK shirt and Morehead hat!

Gotta be realistic though, especially after watching MSU play last night against a very bad Asbury team:

UK: 88

MSU: 61

No they aren't playing to potential if they don't that's the whole point.

 

You tell me what team will be playing to potential in their first game of the season and I will :isurrender:

UK 82 -Morehead State-59

 

Wow, you and I think alike. :p :jump: Kentucky 82-60.

UK 74 Morehead St. 63

Really? Was Louisville a legit Final 4 contender last year? I would think being the #1 seed in the tournament would make that a resounding yes. You might want to go back, and look at that score from last March. :sssh:

 

And before any UofL fan gets on here and starts complaining, that is not a knock on UofL. I'm just trying to prove that Morehead State is a pretty good basketball team.

 

Agreed. Not the best game to have coming out of the chute.

Would not be that apprehensive with Wall playing but MSU is very confident coming into Rupp.

Kentucky will win, but without Wall I expect them to look about like they did against Campbellsville.

 

 

Kentucky 69

 

Morhead St. 52

 

I agree with Wall out and Bledsoe not 100% they will struggle on offense.

Morehead has a very good basketball team and they are really on the rise in the OVC. But having said that, UK just has too much talent and should be well prepared for this game. Even without Wall they have Bledsoe, who is just as quick and has the ability to create his own shot. It will be a close game in the beginning and but UK will have a comfortable lead at the half and will end up winning by around 25.

 

I do hope that MSU plays well, minimizes turnovers and isn't afraid, this will be a good challenge for them and I hope that Faried has a good game tomorrow night.

 

 

My wife and I will be there tomorrow night, me in my UK apparel and her in MSU clothes. She said I should wear my UK hat and MSU shirt but I was like no thanks. :lol:

Morehead has a very good basketball team and they are really on the rise in the OVC. But having said that, UK just has too much talent and should be well prepared for this game. Even without Wall they have Bledsoe, who is just as quick and has the ability to create his own shot. It will be a close game in the beginning and but UK will have a comfortable lead at the half and will end up winning by around 25.

 

I do hope that MSU plays well, minimizes turnovers and isn't afraid, this will be a good challenge for them and I hope that Faried has a good game tomorrow night.

 

 

My wife and I will be there tomorrow night, me in my UK apparel and her in MSU clothes. She said I should wear my UK hat and MSU shirt but I was like no thanks. :lol:

 

Morehead may be a pretty good team at the end of the year, but I saw them play Monday night and they struggled on beating Asbury's press. That's not a good thing.

Apparently MSU had trouble with Asbury's pressure last week. The point spread depends on how much better they got this week in practice.

I don't think they can simulate UK's pressure, so therefore,

UK 86

MSU 50

Bledsoe (if he pays) has to do a better job of getting the offense started tonight, thats the point gaurd's first job. They will out rebound and bully MSU in the paint, I just hope our gaurd play is there. We have to play with fire like we actually want to be there.

 

If all this happens..

 

UK 81

MSU 65

If Faried gets in foul trouble, Cats will own both backboards. Coach Tyndall said they have not worked on press much leading up to Asbury game, but will do so this week.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.