Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Morehead State Predictions

Who wins? 84 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Morehead State
      1%
    • Kentucky
      98%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 55
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kentucky will win, but without Wall I expect them to look about like they did against Campbellsville.

 

 

Kentucky 69

 

Morhead St. 52

If UK doesn't win by 25 this game is a letdown. Even if they sub down early they should run away with this one.

If UK doesn't win by 25 this game is a letdown. Even if they sub down early they should run away with this one.

 

 

A letdown for who? This will be the first collegiate game for the UK freshman. Wall won't be playing, and Morehead St returns 4 or their starters from a team that won a game in the NCAA tourney last year.

A letdown for who? This will be the first collegiate game for the UK freshman. Wall won't be playing, and Morehead St returns 4 or their starters from a team that won a game in the NCAA tourney last year.

 

If UK doesn't win by 25 it will be a moral loss for them in HT721 eyes. :ohbrother:

Kentucky will win, but without Wall I expect them to look about like they did against Campbellsville.

 

 

Kentucky 69

 

Morhead St. 52

Sounds about right.

Obviously I do not want UK to lose, but it does not matter to me if they win by 10 or 40. I am most interested to see if they act remotely interested and show some fire on defense.

Morehead State 65

Kentucky 64

The only game I wouldn't mind seeing the Cats lose, I will be there in my UK hat and MSU shirt!

Withouth Wall I think UK will struggle offensively in the first half, but come out a little more sharp on the in the second half. However, I do not see it being a let down if the Cats do not win by 25. Morehead is a solid team, I expect them to be back in the big dance come March. That being said Cats by 18. Also is Eric Bledsoe expected to play?

 

UK-80

MSU-62

If UK doesn't win by 25 it will be a moral loss for them in HT721 eyes. :ohbrother:

 

Hey if UK is going to live up to the hype everyone is giving them you have to beat Morehead by 25. I also forgot Wall was out for this game after him playing in the previous exhibition. But even still you should beat Morehead by 20 to 25 every time if you are going to be a legit Final Four contender.

A letdown for who? This will be the first collegiate game for the UK freshman. Wall won't be playing, and Morehead St returns 4 or their starters from a team that won a game in the NCAA tourney last year.

 

The game they won was the play in game the OVC has the longest streak of any conference without a win in the round of 64, I can't remember how many years it's at now though. Morehead is a team but they are still in the OVC and not run away favorites in that. If UK wants to dominate and be a Final Four team you have to be prepared for two halves every game. This is a good opponent to show you are capable of that.

Hey if UK is going to live up to the hype everyone is giving them you have to beat Morehead by 25. I also forgot Wall was out for this game after him playing in the previous exhibition. But even still you should beat Morehead by 20 to 25 every time if you are going to be a legit Final Four contender.

 

 

Really? Was Louisville a legit Final 4 contender last year? I would think being the #1 seed in the tournament would make that a resounding yes. You might want to go back, and look at that score from last March. :sssh:

 

And before any UofL fan gets on here and starts complaining, that is not a knock on UofL. I'm just trying to prove that Morehead State is a pretty good basketball team.

The game they won was the play in game the OVC has the longest streak of any conference without a win in the round of 64, I can't remember how many years it's at now though. Morehead is a team but they are still in the OVC and not run away favorites in that. If UK wants to dominate and be a Final Four team you have to be prepared for two halves every game. This is a good opponent to show you are capable of that.

Given it is the first game of the season, expecting them to be firing on all cylinders out of the gate may be asking a bit too much, especially going up against an experienced team, albeit an OVC team.

Really? Was Louisville a legit Final 4 contender last year? I would think being the #1 seed in the tournament would make that a resounding yes. You might want to go back, and look at that score from last March. :sssh:

 

And before any UofL fan gets on here and starts complaining, that is not a knock on UofL. I'm just trying to prove that Morehead State is a pretty good basketball team.

 

Louisville beat them by 20 and I would say this years UK team is 5 points better than Louisville last year. I mean I'm giving UK some credit for how good I think they can be, and I do not like doing that, I just call it like I see it.

 

You may be right in expecting them to be firing on all cylinders is too much at this point but from what I read about last Friday's game they appeared to have most of them already warmed up.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.