Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Morehead State Predictions

Who wins? 84 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Morehead State
      1%
    • Kentucky
      98%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

UK 86

MSU 71

  • Replies 55
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody seen any spreads yet on this game?

Anybody seen any spreads yet on this game?

 

I'm pretty sure UK is favored be 20.5.

That is what I seen it at this morning as well. To me, that is Vegas screaming that they want everybody to bet UK.:idunno:

That is what I seen it at this morning as well. To me, that is Vegas screaming that they want everybody to bet UK.:idunno:

I think I would take Morehead.

UK 77

MSU 65

 

This one may be close for 25-30 minutes, cats pull away late.

  • Author

Its almost time........I cant wait to see the Cats in action. GO BIG BLUE!!!

MSU 84

UK- 83

 

A shocker!!!!! Naw, I'm just kidding UK will take it by about 20 tonight. I hope the Eagles play well, and use this game to see what they need to improve throughout the season.

Anybody seen any spreads yet on this game?

 

Ive got the spread at UK by 20 right now!

Anyone know of a link I could watch the game on the computer?

 

If you could PM it to me, I'd love it. I'm stuck in Normal, Illinois.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.