Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky's Chances

Featured Replies

I know the season hasn't officially started but I wanted to get some opinions on Kentucky chances as of now for winning a National title. Is it possible, out of the question, or to early to tell.

I'd say come March that they have a 1 in 64 chance. :D

Too early to tell, IMO. Wait until after the UNC and UConn game.

Any team has long odds to win the NCAA title. In other words, the chances are not very good. It is a single elimination tournament that depends on matchups and not the best team always wins the title. They are in the preseason discussion of teams with a legitimate shot... that is about all you can ask for at this time.

  • Author
They have a chance...to be a very good team.

 

I think this may have been more of what I was trying to get at. Let me rephrase my question, does Kentucky have what it takes to hang with the best teams in the nation or will the inexperience keep them down?

Getting these guys to gel into a team will be the tough part. But they will be fun to watch.

I'll say they have the second best chance and place the odds at about 8:1.

Too early to tell, IMO. Wait until after the UNC and UConn game.

 

I agree.:thumb:

Based on talent alone, their chances should be as good as anyone's. They should be in the hunt, but as bugatti said, the odds are not in the favor of any single team prior to the season.

It's to early to tell, but based on talent alone they are a #1 or #2 seed come March.

They will be very good as long as Wall is in lineup. I see them getting better as the season unfolds and making a deep run in the tournment. I would be thrilled to make the final four and see what happens from there.

I'd say come March that they have a 1 in 64 chance. :D

 

That would be better odds than last year. :thumb:

I'll say this, their chances are better than it's been for the past 4 to 5 years anyway.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.