Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UofL 88 Bellarmine 65

Featured Replies

What he primarily responded to was the question regarding improvement from the Georgetown game to this game. Communication/talking among teammates on defense; calling out teammates' names, etc. He really sounded like he was having fun during the interview.

Thanks papa. I too always like to see our 10th region boys do well at the next level.

 

PK is (according to the broadcast) 4th all-time in 3pt shooting at the Ville. If I'm not mistaken, he was top two or three in the Big East last year.

 

Like I said earlier, the kid is a pleasure to watch. Gonna go down as one of my all-time favorite Cards.

 

He is my favorite....:D I really liked Williams too. Siva will be my next one.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How did Soso do? I was busy finding Religion! :D

Did they keep him in high spirits and positive mode? :rolleyes:

I think someone on here has been talking about how good he will be for a few years now... :idunno: :D

 

Thank you brother. :D :lol: :thumb:

How did Soso do? I was busy finding Religion! :D

Did they keep him in high spirits and positive mode? :rolleyes:

 

Sosa was hitting his midrange shots tonight. Heck, he was 5 of 6 at half.

 

Hobbs struggled all night from the field. Think he finished 2 of 12 or something like that. Benedetti kept it close with his shooting. With Hobbs out, Bellermine gets really short on the perimeter.

 

Siva will be a stud??? Most think he already is. Seen him on the AAU circuit, KOB, and now having the chance to him tonight, he's gotten better everytime. Enjoyed talking to him after the game. He's well-spoken and seems to have the right personality for UL's coaches. He'll have a great career there for sure.

Sosa was hitting his midrange shots tonight. Heck, he was 5 of 6 at half.

 

Hobbs struggled all night from the field. Think he finished 2 of 12 or something like that. Benedetti kept it close with his shooting. With Hobbs out, Bellermine gets really short on the perimeter.

 

Siva will be a stud??? Most think he already is. Seen him on the AAU circuit, KOB, and now having the chance to him tonight, he's gotten better everytime. Enjoyed talking to him after the game. He's well-spoken and seems to have the right personality for UL's coaches. He'll have a great career there for sure.

 

Agree. Love watching him play.

 

On another note, anyone know about Jacob Jenkins, thought he went to Bellarmine? Was looking forward to watching him play.

Agree. Love watching him play.

 

On another note, anyone know about Jacob Jenkins, thought he went to Bellarmine? Was looking forward to watching him play.

 

For some reason I thought prep school was in the picture for him.

Agree. Love watching him play.

 

On another note, anyone know about Jacob Jenkins, thought he went to Bellarmine? Was looking forward to watching him play.

 

Jenkins is getting set for his season to start at St. Thomas More Prep November 20th. Will be starting wing opposite Oak Hill transfer and ex WVU commit Byron Allen. Also 6-11 Andre Drummond who is the #1 player in the country in the 2012 class starts the post. So far the surgery has done the trick, he's 100%.

Jenkins is getting set for his season to start at St. Thomas More Prep November 20th. Will be starting wing opposite Oak Hill transfer and ex WVU commit Byron Allen. Also 6-11 Andre Drummond who is the #1 player in the country in the 2012 class starts the post. So far the surgery has done the trick, he's 100%.

 

Thanks for the update. Where is this school located?

Thanks for the update. Where is this school located?

 

Oakdale, Connecticut, 45 minutes south of Hartford.

I heard they all went out to Porcini's for dinner last night to celebrate the early victory.

I heard they all went out to Porcini's for dinner last night to celebrate the early victory.

 

Couldn't get in. Police line was still up and guarded. A couple of players said they developed a phobia of cops with tasers. Go figure.

I heard they all went out to Porcini's for dinner last night to celebrate the early victory.

 

:deadhorse:

I went to the game last night and was happy with Louisville's performance. Siva is very exciting to watch and Pitino made reference to keeping Knowles in the starting lineup because he likes his nose for scoring. If Jerry Smith (who I like as a player) doesn't step it up I would be suprised to see Sosa and Siva play together with Knowles as the third guard.

I went to the game last night and was happy with Louisville's performance. Siva is very exciting to watch and Pitino made reference to keeping Knowles in the starting lineup because he likes his nose for scoring. If Jerry Smith (who I like as a player) doesn't step it up I would be suprised to see Sosa and Siva play together with Knowles as the third guard.

 

Love the energy that Siva brings to the team, agree he is very exciting to watch. I somewhat agree with you on the guards. Look for Siva to be starting soon. Just don't see keeping all that talent on the bench. Now who won't start, not sure.

Love the energy that Siva brings to the team, agree he is very exciting to watch. I somewhat agree with you on the guards. Look for Siva to be starting soon. Just don't see keeping all that talent on the bench. Now who won't start, not sure.

 

Siva will start and receive the most minutes of any backcourt player. My guess is Knowles may not start, but could easily end up with the 2nd most minutes amongst backcourt players.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.