Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UofL 88 Bellarmine 65

Featured Replies

Siva will start and receive the most minutes of any backcourt player. My guess is Knowles may not start, but could easily end up with the 2nd most minutes amongst backcourt players.

 

This is what I think too. :thumb:

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is what I think too. :thumb:

 

Oddly, I am a real fan of Kyle Kuric. He can play at the D1 high level and is the kid from Evansville that could have "starred" in his hometown. Instead, I think he's going to end up being a 4-year spot player which is not a bad thing playing at a perennial Big East power such as UL.

 

With JJ Moore and a few other players, possibly Teague, headed to UL in lieu of big minutes, I just can't help but seeing him play at a mid-major and doing what he's capable of doing as a starter.

 

He could have led a program such as E'ville to the big dance a couple of times.

 

Here's hoping he excels at UL too.

  • Author
I heard they all went out to Porcini's for dinner last night to celebrate the early victory.

 

Yeah, someone said that Coach Cal's final four banners were hanging in there too now.

I heard they all went out to Porcini's for dinner last night to celebrate the early victory.

 

Booooooooo!

 

 

I will eat crow if needed but I bet Soso still acts like a baby thi year!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.