Lexington Catholic vs Trinity

ddky1970

Who wins?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

While we don't have the depth of resources sideline to sideline to match up with Trinity, nonetheless, this is one of the "yardstick" games where we find out where we are in various phases of the game. We'll be competetive, but I'm not sure how long it will last. I remember a few years ago going into a similar game with St X and a third team placekicker coming on to nail a field goal as time ran out and gave us the win...so, anything can happen. We've got a great bunch of players, an outstanding coaching corp, and a terrific student body stacked up in the dungeon and we appreciate the opportunity to show what we've got to an oustanding Trinity program.

While we don't have the depth of resources sideline to sideline to match up with Trinity, nonetheless, this is one of the "yardstick" games where we find out where we are in various phases of the game. We'll be competetive, but I'm not sure how long it will last. I remember a few years ago going into a similar game with St X and a third team placekicker coming on to nail a field goal as time ran out and gave us the win...so, anything can happen. We've got a great bunch of players, an outstanding coaching corp, and a terrific student body stacked up in the dungeon and we appreciate the opportunity to show what we've got to an oustanding Trinity program.

KR

Appreciate it. Acknowledge the type of program you run. Look forward to a good contest with no injuries.

It is late October and Trinity has played a very challenging schedule. They should be hitting on most cylinders right now.

This is no knock on 4A Lexington Catholic because I think they are a well coached football team that will compete for the 4A crown, but I say Trinity wins 38-7.

What happened ? Saw them at UK's Passing Tourney in June and was Coaching ?????

Not sure of all the details, but I believe the administration decided not to renew his teaching contract(all teachers at Catholic are given 1 year contracts each year). It had nothing to do with football I believe because we was a great coach. He is at Franklin Co. now I think or possibly Frankfurt.