Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Wall Likely to be Cleared Before Season

Featured Replies

Yeah they can dish it out but they can't take it.:clap::rolleyes:

 

That's right, all UK fans are the same. :ohbrother:

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A shot at UNC is a shot at me :D. (I'm sorry, I sounded like a UK fan just now...)

 

No you sounded like a loyal UNC fan and there is nothing wrong with that. There are just some people that lump all UK fans together and it is those same people that are the 18% of their own fan base. They should realize that they sound the same as our 18%. The only difference being is our UK 18% is a larger number of fans. I hope this makes sense. :D

A shot at UNC is a shot at me :D. (I'm sorry, I sounded like a UK fan just now...)
From the other thread that was a direct shot at Les who claims UNC backed off of Wall.

It's all good guys...Back to the thread and Wall. Like I said, I am happy for UK and Wall. I'm ready for the season to begin and am excited about the Blue/White scrimmage I will be attending this coming Wednesday at Rupp. Get to watch a few of the best players in the nation compete against each other. Should be fun...

No you sounded like a loyal UNC fan and there is nothing wrong with that. There are just some people that lump all UK fans together and it is those same people that are the 18% of their own fan base. They should realize that they sound the same as our 18%. The only difference being is our UK 18% is a larger number of fans. I hope this makes sense. :D

 

You nailed it. Every fan base has their own 18%.

You nailed it. Every fan base has their own 18%.

 

But, they like to deny that reality, while ridiculing and looking down upon other fan bases.

 

All fan bases are pretty much the same. The ones that have tasted success on a large scale (UK and UNC hoops, 'Bama and ND football, etc) have more expectations and are more demanding. The more "realistic" bases are typically from teams that haven't succeeded to that degree. However, once they get a little taste of it, they are just like the rest. But, I digress...

Sounds great, seems like a lot of people jumped the gun last night and this morning.

 

Had to exhale I was holding my breath.

Scarheel, Sorry UNC will actually have to settle it in Rupp this year!

Go Big Blue

Interesting that every media outlet and reporter except ESPN and Forde are saying this is a non story.

  • Author
Interesting that every media outlet and reporter except ESPN and Forde are saying this is a non story.

 

It just flashed on ESPN's ticker that Wall practice despite eligibility concerns. What a joke... Is that really news?

But, they like to deny that reality, while ridiculing and looking down upon other fan bases.

 

All fan bases are pretty much the same. The ones that have tasted success on a large scale (UK and UNC hoops, 'Bama and ND football, etc) have more expectations and are more demanding. The more "realistic" bases are typically from teams that haven't succeeded to that degree. However, once they get a little taste of it, they are just like the rest. But, I digress...

 

:thumb: If people think UK fans are bad, they should go watch South Carolina play a home football game. You want to talk about cocky, arrogant, crazy fans, they've re-written the book on it. At least UK has had major succes in the past. What in the dawn of man has South Carolina ever done. WOW, a 1969 ACC Championship. They are beyond ridiculous.

It just flashed on ESPN's ticker that Wall practice despite eligibility concerns. What a joke... Is that really news?

 

Yes it is. Fact is Wall is cleared to play/practice. He would have to be declared inelligable

  • Author
Yes it is. Fact is Wall is cleared to play/practice. He would have to be declared inelligable

 

It isn't a breaking news story to say that he practiced today.

It isn't a breaking news story to say that he practiced today.

 

I'm sorry I misread your post. I meant to say, yes it is a joke.

  • Author
I'm sorry I misread your post. I meant to say, yes it is a joke.

 

I can live with the reports that the SEC says he is yet to be declared eligible. They are blowing it out or proportion, but I can live with that. But to put it on the ticker that he practiced today is crazy, IMO. I expect them to cut away from the football game in a few to tell us that he is taking a shower in Wildcat Lodge tonight.

 

LOL

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.