Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Wall Likely to be Cleared Before Season

Featured Replies

A shot at UNC is a shot at me :D. (I'm sorry, I sounded like a UK fan just now...)

 

Uh, what do you expect on a Kentucky site? :idunno:

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We don't have to worry about him being ruled ineligible for at least another two years when he makes the NBA Rookie Game.:ohbrother::lol:

:thumb: If people think UK fans are bad, they should go watch South Carolina play a home football game. You want to talk about cocky, arrogant, crazy fans, they've re-written the book on it. At least UK has had major succes in the past. What in the dawn of man has South Carolina ever done. WOW, a 1969 ACC Championship. They are beyond ridiculous.

 

I think for the most part is plays on how both groups of fans act. I was at the UK USC game two weeks ago and coudn't have met a better group of SC fans. They were very nice and a great group to hang out with. I saw one SC fan and a UK fan arguing, but fact is, they were both being jerks. I've watched probably 10 UK - UT games in Knoxville and always been treated nice and 2 games in Tuscaloosa and those were great. My friends went to Auburn last week and said it was a great atmosphere. If you don't give any opposing fan group a reason to be different, MOST will be fine. That is what my history shows anyway.

Uh, what do you expect on a Kentucky site? :idunno:

 

This Isn't a site for University of Kentucky basketball so I'm not sure what you mean...

I think for the most part is plays on how both groups of fans act. I was at the UK USC game two weeks ago and coudn't have met a better group of SC fans. They were very nice and a great group to hang out with. I saw one SC fan and a UK fan arguing, but fact is, they were both being jerks. I've watched probably 10 UK - UT games in Knoxville and always been treated nice and 2 games in Tuscaloosa and those were great. My friends went to Auburn last week and said it was a great atmosphere. If you don't give any opposing fan group a reason to be different, MOST will be fine. That is what my history shows anyway.

 

I was at the game two weeks ago as well, and obviously was sitting a different section than you. Out of the thousands around us, 3 people were actually nice to us. I've never been treated so badly in my entire life. I was called names that I didn't even know existed, and the only reason for it was because I was wearing a blue shirt. Fact is, I paid for my ticket the same way they did and had just as much right to be there as they did. So from where I was sitting, you couldn't possibly be more wrong about your observations. South Carolina fans, at least the ones that were there on that day, are the rudest bunch of people I've ever met in my entire life.

This Isn't a site for University of Kentucky basketball so I'm not sure what you mean...
It's a sports site in the state of Kentucky...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.