Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Wall Likely to be Cleared Before Season

Featured Replies

I'm sure this will make the anti-UK fan group unhappy, but it now appears that Wall will not be punished at all:

 

Fox Sports: John Wall Will Likely be Cleared Before Season

 

Article from Jeff Goodman at FoxSports.com:

 

Kentucky’s talented freshman point guard John Wall, the front-runner to become the top overall pick in this June’s NBA Draft, is dealing with eligibility issues due to his relationship with his AAU coach.

 

Brian Clifton, who coached him with the D-One Sports team, is a former certified agent.

 

ESPN.com’s Pat Forde and Dana O’Neil first reported the story on Thursday night after speaking with SEC commissioner Mike Slive.

 

"Those are amateur issues that arose prior to their coming to our schools,” Slive said. "Those are strictly amateurism issues. As we told our people, somebody needs to determine if they are eligible. It’s not relative to you, it’s relative to them.”

 

Sources close to the situation have told FOXSports.com that Wall will likely be cleared prior to Kentucky’s season-opener – which is on Nov. 13 against Morehead State at Rupp Arena.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I figured as much. :thumb:

  • Author
I bet UNC regrets backing off now :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

That's a relief.

I bet UNC regrets backing off now :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

:thumb::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I bet UNC regrets backing off now :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

:thumb::laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

And you wonder why people continuously hate on UK fans...I'm being happy for the guy and UK as a team and you still have to get you're petty shots in...Keep up the good work. :thumb:

And you wonder why people continuously hate on UK fans...I'm being happy for the guy and UK as a team and you still have to get you're petty shots in...Keep up the good work. :thumb:

I don't think that was a shot at you, SH.

And you wonder why people continuously hate on UK fans...I'm being happy for the guy and UK as a team and you still have to get you're petty shots in...Keep up the good work. :thumb:

 

To say UNC backed off because of this eligibility issue is a complete joke. Sorry for calling out some people from your fan base.

I don't think that was a shot at you, SH.

 

A shot at UNC is a shot at me :D. (I'm sorry, I sounded like a UK fan just now...)

A shot at UNC is a shot at me :D. (I'm sorry, I sounded like a UK fan just now...)

 

see post #8.

Where in the world is Worldwide Les today on this one.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Good news. Thanks for posting.

A shot at UNC is a shot at me :D. (I'm sorry, I sounded like a UK fan just now...)

 

Yeah they can dish it out but they can't take it.:clap::rolleyes:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.