Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Flood-ball Friday

Featured Replies

At last report it was shaping up to be a very wet night for football this Friday. Will the whole state be in monsoon conditions, or will it just be a NKY thing? Do you think there will be some postponed games? Will the rain keep you from going to your team's game?

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can't be any worse than last week.

Can't be any worse than last week.

Oh, you are a brave man to make such an assumption, God help us all.:lol:

I'm not making a prediction on the weather, but I saw Raceland's receivers running routes in hip waders today. I'm pretty sure that's bad.

It seems like every time I go to a Campbell/SK game in Alexandria it's wet.

60% chance of rain and scattered thunderstorms expected at Fort Campbell, but we will be in Owensboro for hte night. The weather should not effect us to much, our guys do good at running or passing so the strategy shouldn't have to change to much for us.

I'm not making a prediction on the weather, but I saw Raceland's receivers running routes in hip waders today. I'm pretty sure that's bad.

 

:laugh::laugh: From what I can tell from the forecast it looks like a wash out. Does that explain the "webbed cleats" order that went through today from the coaches office? :idunno:

It seems like every time I go to a Campbell/SK game in Alexandria it's wet.

 

I have to agree with you on this one, I was thinking the samething yesterday.

Its not just NKY, If someone would show at the Boyle games with umbrella/ponchos for sale, WoW! Supposed to be another wet one this Friday! Were going..just taking swim rings!

I'm pretty sure Mason County hasn't played on a dry field in over a month.

Pendleton County is having their first ever Homecoming at a football game on Friday night.

What's a cubit, by the way?

It is Senior Night at Corbin and it looks to be a muddy mess. We have only avoided a Mudfest once or twice this year . . . I would love for the kids to be able to play on a dry field this year.

What's a cubit, by the way?

 

 

"Let's see...a cubit, I used to know what a cubit was..."

 

 

 

That was very clever & subtle, btw! :thumb:

It looks like it will be that way rest of the seaso IMO.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.