Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Broncos vs. Chargers Updates

Featured Replies

40 minutes before kickoff and the teams are fighting at midfield...

 

Should be an intense game!

  • Replies 132
  • Views 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I sat Schaub in favor of Rivers, so lets see it Phillip.. BTW have about a 95 pt lead going into the game. My opponent has Kaeding. I think I'm good:banana:

  • Author

Unless L.T. runs for 400 yards and 5 TDs, I'm going to win this week :lol:

 

I have Brady AND Moss on my team :thumb:

Well I sat Schaub in favor of Rivers, so lets see it Phillip.. BTW have about a 95 pt lead going into the game. My opponent has Kaeding. I think I'm good:banana:

 

I have Rivers going into tonight was well, and I'm up 167.:lol:

Come onnnnnnn DENVER! Shutout plus, I don't know, 4 INTs plus 6 sacks. Not too much to ask, right?

 

Went against Big Ben and Randy Moss. I need points....

  • Author
0-0

 

I took Denver

  • Author

Wesley Woodyard already in on the action...Always nice to see.

  • Author
So are these the Broncos official colors now?

 

No, they're just wearing the throwback deal out... :idunno:

No, they're just wearing the throwback deal out... :idunno:

 

:lol: I know, it is very annoying! I do love the San Diego powder blue though.

  • Author

Rivers with the 2-handed chest pass :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.