Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Broncos vs. Chargers Updates

Featured Replies

I'm all for blitzing, but they're doing it way too much, and it's leaving all kinds of holes.

  • Replies 132
  • Views 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I'm all for blitzing, but they're doing it way too much, and it's leaving all kinds of holes.

 

Agree 100% :thumb:

 

Rivers is great at reading where the blitz came from and hitting that spot with the pass.

I agree.

 

I still believe SD is the better team.

  • Author
I still believe SD is the better team.

 

How so?

That's a way to land back in the doghouse Marshall.

Delayed blitz finally works where the straight up blitz didn't.

  • Author

They finally went with a delayed blitz and it worked to perfection.

  • Author

Wow! :thumb:

How so?

 

I don't think Denver is a bad team, definitly better than I thought they would be after the train wreck of an offseason.

 

DL - SD

LB - SD

DB - Den

OL - SD

RB - SD

WR/TE - Even

QB - SD This being the most important.

 

Special teams... Well after that second return, I will give it to Denver... :lol:

I don't think Denver is a bad team, definitly better than I thought they would be after the train wreck of an offseason.

 

DL - SD

LB - SD

DB - Den

OL - SD

RB - SD

WR/TE - Even

QB - SD This being the most important.

 

Special teams... Well after that second return, I will give it to Denver... :lol:

 

I think you're basing these on what SD used to be.

 

How is San Diego's run game better than the Bronco's? At worst I'd say they are even. LT isn't the player he used to be, and they don't involve Sproles enough in the run game to be a huge factor right now.

  • Author
I don't think Denver is a bad team, definitly better than I thought they would be after the train wreck of an offseason.

 

DL - SD

LB - SD

DB - Den

OL - SD

RB - SD

WR/TE - Even

QB - SD This being the most important.

 

Special teams... Well after that second return, I will give it to Denver... :lol:

 

I think you're talking about the SD of old.

 

Team - Den

W/L Record - Den

RB - I'd take Moreno this season

QB - Have you noticed what Orton has done this season?

Special Teams - 2 TD's already

Unless L.T. runs for 400 yards and 5 TDs, I'm going to win this week :lol:

 

I have Brady AND Moss on my team :thumb:

 

You have said that like 5 times the past day, how did that work out for you the first 5 weeks. :sssh: :D

  • Author
You have said that like 5 times the past day, how did that work out for you the first 5 weeks. :sssh: :D

 

I was 4-1 :thumb:

 

(If they get started rolling, how will it work out the rest of the season?)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.