Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Broncos vs. Chargers Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 132
  • Views 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I was feeling pretty good about Denver winning, but I don't know now.

No, they're just wearing the throwback deal out... :idunno:

It's the AFL legacy thing, this being the 50th anniversary. Every game between original AFL teams features throwbacks.

  • Author
Guessing this is Antonio Gates time.

 

Yeah, I'm going to say they pass this time.

  • Author

Big-time victoryfor the Broncs that time...

  • Author

I bet L.T. is all smiles now :lol:

I picked the Chargers to start their run at the AFC West title tonight with a win over Denver.

I picked the Chargers to start their run at the AFC West title tonight with a win over Denver.

 

I agree.

  • Author

I haven't seen any sign that Denver can stop San Diego's offense, yet.

Well there is the start of me losing. TD Vincent Jackson...

 

Come on Buckhalter I need like a 90+ run and TD from you right now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.