Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Broncos vs. Chargers Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 132
  • Views 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Exciting game thus far!

 

yes it is... fun game! :thumb:

  • Author

Good game; that FG was wide right, but still a nice effort by Denver to get a chance.

 

Denver gets the ball first in the second half. That'll be a big possession.

I don't think he's better, but I'm going to have to take the 5-0 team over the 2-2 team.

 

One last thing...

 

SD wins in the better throw back uniform. :clap:

  • Author
One last thing...

 

SD wins in the better throw back uniform. :clap:

 

And the NFL loses in the too many throw back uniforms :clap:

And the NFL loses in the too many throw back uniforms :clap:

 

I don't think SD's are bad.

  • Author
I don't think SD's are bad.

 

It's still just too much for my liking. I can't even remember what some of the actual uniforms look like anymore :lol:

Alright Rivers, come out and give me about 150-200 more yards in the second half along with 2 TDs and we can call it a day

Bad call. The ref was right behind he has to be able to see that.

Bad call. The ref was right behind he has to be able to see that.

 

:thumb:

  • Author

I don't know...that one was pretty weak, as well.

  • Author

I think if San Diego gets 7 here, this game is over. If they get a FG or don't score, there's still hope for Denver.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.