Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Broncos vs. Chargers Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 132
  • Views 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, what a first half so far. Monday Night Football has been great this year.

 

Looks like I'm still going to need a turnover by the Chargers to have a shot, but those kickoff returns got me into position fantasy wise. Down 3 going against Gates.

I was 4-1 :thumb:

 

(If they get started rolling, how will it work out the rest of the season?)

 

Great, I have Moss so I'm not complaining. :clap:

Looks to me like Denver wants San Diego to have another chance.

I think you're talking about the SD of old.

 

Team - Den

W/L Record - Den

RB - I'd take Moreno this season

QB - Have you noticed what Orton has done this season?

Special Teams - 2 TD's already

 

I gave you Special teams already... :lol:

 

W/L record - doesn't matter till the end of the season. Denver led last year, with a much better QB.

 

Long term, I will take Moreno, but this season I take LT and Sproles.

 

There is no way that you think that Orton is better than Rivers...

Wow. What a terrible possession by Denver. Waaay too much time to hand San Diego.

These teams need some serious work on special teams coverage.

  • Author
I gave you Special teams already... :lol:

 

W/L record - doesn't matter till the end of the season. Denver led last year, with a much better QB.

 

Long term, I will take Moreno, but this season I take LT and Sproles.

 

There is no way that you think that Orton is better than Rivers...

 

I don't think he's better, but I'm going to have to take the 5-0 team over the 2-2 team.

Special teams are killing it tonight.

 

Sproles with the punt return TD!!!

Wow. What a terrible possession by Denver. Waaay too much time to hand San Diego.

 

Only needed about 7 seconds. :lol:

Honestly Denver is lucky to only be trailing by 3.

Let me tell you about my league's scoring on these things. Any kick return TD is +10 regardless of how long it is. So those first two kick returns by Royal? +20, and I was down 23 coming into the night. Well it's also -10 for giving one up. All that good feeling I had just went out the window.

  • Author

Why did they replace Royal?

I don't think he's better, but I'm going to have to take the 5-0 team over the 2-2 team.

 

Well the Broncos had a 3 game lead last year and I see down to 2 games after tonight. Well I guess it would be one and a half...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.