Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BBM

Featured Replies

I think I asked this before, but I'm still not sure on the answer. Does anyone know for sure if BBM will be televised in NKY on DirecTv?

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BBM in Louisville will be on WMYO in Louisville.

I think I asked this before, but I'm still not sure on the answer. Does anyone know for sure if BBM will be televised in NKY on DirecTv?

 

Depending on what local channels you have for DirecTV it may be on. That's the only tricky thing about satellite systems is that you never know. If your local channels are NKY channels, Louisville, or Lexington then you should have it being these channels I'm sure would have the Big Blue Sports Network telecast. If not, there may be another channel showing the Big Blue Sports Network telecast. I know sometimes Fox Sports Net South does in my area.

 

 

If worst comes to worst and you don't have any channels showing the BBSN then ESPNU is going to be showing parts of BBM.

 

 

 

Hopefully this helps. I know you was looking for a definate yes or no, but this should give you a good idea of what to expect based on the channels you have on your DirecTV. Where I don't live in the NKY area I wouldn't know. It would more than likely be based solely on what local channels you have and what city they are out of.

Anyone hear that Drake, the rapper, will be making an appearance at big blue madness friday?

Anyone hear that Drake, the rapper, will be making an appearance at big blue madness friday?

 

I've heard about 100 different artists are gonna be there. I'll believe it when I see it on Friday.:lol:

I also heard Lebron may be there. Anyone else hear this?

I will be there Friday!!!!!!!:ylsuper:Who else is going.....

I will be there Friday!!!!!!!:ylsuper:Who else is going.....

 

I'll be there with you!:dancingpa

Been waiting since the night I popped the cork on my bottle of Champagne when they hired Coach Cal. Wouldn't miss this one for anything!!!!!

 

 

:dancingpa

Who is Drake?

 

One of the most popular rap artists.

Rap artist are popular ?

Rap artist are popular ?

 

That's what I was thinking.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.