Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BBM

Featured Replies

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So if I have Insight in NKY, what channel is this going to be on? Thanks in advance.

Probably 73.

I looked at the TV Guide listings for Insight, nothing shows up for Big Blue Madness, are we sure it is 73? I won't be home and I need to DVR it.

I looked at the TV Guide listings for Insight, nothing shows up for Big Blue Madness, are we sure it is 73? I won't be home and I need to DVR it.

It says in the paper today it will be on insight digital channel 422 and analog channel 99.:thumb:

It says in the paper today it will be on insight digital channel 422 and analog channel 99.:thumb:

 

Thanks!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.