Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

8th region Cats Pause preview

Featured Replies

I Do not understand why Owen is not ranked above Shelby or at least Anderson with all of this talent. The rest of us in the region don't stand a chance

  • Replies 78
  • Views 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Do not understand why Owen is not ranked above Shelby or at least Anderson with all of this talent. The rest of us in the region don't stand a chance

 

Please tell me your kidding!

I Do not understand why Owen is not ranked above Shelby or at least Anderson with all of this talent. The rest of us in the region don't stand a chance

 

Do I detect the strong odor of sarcasm?? :D

You have a very good smeller.

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: You are kidding aren't you?

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: You are kidding aren't you?

 

I'm sorry. Sarcasm was the only way I could think of to respond.

I'm sorry. Sarcasm was the only way I could think of to respond.[/QUOte

 

So sorry to offend you with my opinion. I think you just may be a little GREEN. Owen has a SUPER strong nucleus this year. Could see more out of this team than teams before them. Bench is deep with younger talent as well, not to mention the starting 5. The big three is going to be enough to contend with, but you have Kelly and Lewis this year to add to them!!

I agree Owen will see alot of Zone, but with man to man, All of us Region 8 teams won't be able to defend them. The key will to see if they can shoot the jump shot and 3

:banana::banana::banana:

Chambers from SK really played well down the stretch. No doubt a major contributor since SK lost Barnes and his production. I'm suprised to see SK at #4 but I've heard they should be solid come March.

Hey, Neerfan...was wondering where you were, too!

I agree, Papa. My rankings would probably look more like this:

 

1. Shelby

2. Anderson

3. North Oldham

4. South Oldham

5. Simon Kenton

6. Owen County

7. Gallatin County (I want to hear more about these transfers)

8. Oldham County

9. Henry County

10. Walton-Verona

 

Pretty close to Mickey's...

 

Have to correct myself. I meant to put OWEN COUNTY in #5 and SK #6...

I do see Anderson, Shelby, North Oldham playing zone against Owen. I think these 3 will press them from start to finish and make their guards make plays.

I do see Anderson, Shelby, North Oldham playing zone against Owen. I think these 3 will press them from start to finish and make their guards make plays.

 

Yes, the key to Owens success will be guard play.

I can't think of a team in the region that will have the size to handle Owen's bigs. So, I don't think any coach worth his salt is going to play man against very long. I see a lot of zones, and pressure up the floor to create turnonvers. JMO though....

Edited by BigCountryBoy
rule 13

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.